• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpachii

lldFmTe.png

I'm not letting my girlfriend play this game, she's not allowed as I as a man am listening to other men in dresses about what I'm allowed to play so she's not allowed to play.

girlfriend, probably begged mom for cash.

Ymir

*Average lurker opens the huge Cyberpunk 2077 thread on Era*

oCywm4k.png

funwvBa.png

HWwkzn2.png

xTkC0CO.png

FTRf02N.png

WwAkJD7.gif
Wait, so they'r enow saying the "mix it up" ad is labeling a drink to make you trans as poison? Where have they associated the soft drink in their game as poison? What the brain aneurysm batman?

lldFmTe.png

I'm not letting my girlfriend play this game, she's not allowed as I as a man am listening to other men in dresses about what I'm allowed to play so she's not allowed to play.

Is his girlfriend a child bride? Who the hell sits down a significant other about why they can't buy a video game? Why is the significant other not able to buy their own game if they want to? They can only have new games if he decides to buy it for both of them? What?

Last edited:

Ymir

lldFmTe.png

I sat down my underaged girlfriend and explained to her why "daddy: couldn't buy her the games she's been wanting. She attempted to plead ignorance of the genocide that had been occurring (for years at this point) all around the world. I refuse to believe any logical person could not have heard of these atrocities by now, how could they not? I did the only I could do to try to salvage our relationship and teach her the error of her ways. I figured it was in our best interest to stay apart tonight so she could think about what he had done so I took her down the basement and beat her and carefully shackled her to the floor. I thought it would be best to leave her there without dinner so she could focus on growing as a person. Hopefully in the coming weeks I can teach her the wrong of wanting to play a "video game" that has contributed to the deaths of millions and her apathy towards the downtrodden. I aM mALe FeMiNisT.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
My prediction is when the game is out and you can create yourself to a tee and it will be obvious it is not transphobic, they will champion it and mind wipe any dissenting views. Like 1984 where they were at war with Eurasia and always have been whereas Winston remembers 5 years ago it was Eastasia.

Astral Dog

I feel a little bad about that guys girlfriend imagine she would be honestly a little scared of buying a videogame because her super woke boyfriend might judge her and label her a bigot. :S

teezzy

Banned
My prediction is when the game is out and you can create yourself to a tee and it will be obvious it is not transphobic, they will champion it and mind wipe any dissenting views. Like 1984 where they were at war with Eurasia and always have been whereas Winston remembers 5 years ago it was Eastasia.

Absolutely this. They're so oblivious.

CDPR should be commended for making a game that lets you create your character however you want it, even a chick with an in-game penis ffs. They're gonna whine about pro-nouns or whatever then. Get bent.

CDPReven made sure to have that transgender singer on the soundtrack, and everything, etc. Still - no dice.

They want to hate this game so badly. Someone tries to accommodate these trans activists and all they do is bitch and moan because it isn't enough, and they have the audacity to wonder why more people don't proactively do so.

They're so toxic towards their own cause and they're too stupid to realize it.

The only way to win against this type of mob is to tell them to sit on their thumbs.

Kumomeme

Druckmann???

zc16Wve.jpg
lmao that guy barely made 2 game that hardly define a genre. plenty of other developers has more under their belt than him.

meanwhile kojima, miyazaki, miyamoto portfolio and years in industry is on whole different level. especially kojima and miyazaki who is big figure in industry. who druckman? what a delusional.

Chuckie

AzS93EZ.jpg

I mean, I GUESS if she REALLY wanted it she could buy it, bUt I maDe my StaNCe perFEctLy CLeaR.

Goddamn, imagine having to live with someone this controlling about the media you consume. I’d pay for her copy just to have her bring it home to him and record him to see his reaction.

It's probably a fake story for Woke Points anyway. He doesn't have a girlfriend. And he will buy Cyberpunk. The patronizing tone he uses when he talks of his 'girlfriend' and her friends smells like a fucking incel fantasy.

VN1X

Banned
This shit is infuriating. An entitled nobody gets this shit for playing the race card/virtue signaling.

These people only hurt real issues pertaining to minorities and it makes me sick. The only way this shit gets fixed is if those minorities they claim to help stand up and proclaim that they and their twisted ideology don’t speak for them.
Turns out Griffin Gaming (or rather his audience) are a bit of a cunt as well.

VN1X

Banned
Holy shit.

Now I get why Trump called it the "Chinese virus" initially. It'll eat your brain too!

Like I was willing to give him benefit of the doubt and assume he meant the 1840s. Like it would make sense in a weird warped social justice way if he meant they became outdated as the debate around slavery became heated in the 1850s. I'd still vehemently disagree with them, but I could at least understand how they'd come to that opinion.

Now I just have to wonder how they could possibly be that dumb and still think what they have to say on the issue is important.

eot

Banned
Because he's stunning and brave.

He retweeted this

So there are 11 sexes, only one of them is fatal!

The normal human karyotypes contain 22 pairs of autosomal chromosomes and one pair of sex chromosomes (allosomes). Normal karyotypes for females contain two X chromosomes and are denoted 46,XX; males have both an X and a Y chromosome denoted 46,XY. Any variation from the standard karyotype may lead to developmental abnormalities.

Guys he missed a few sexes

They're not usually that bad in terms of birth defects

From the same thread, no idea how it's relevant

Fucking nutters corrupting science

FunkMiller

Gold Member
He retweeted this

Jesus Christ. The far right and the far left should just get together and live in a glorious world where they can deny science and reason alongside one another.

If that world could be on the other side of the known universe, that’d be great.

eot

Banned
Jesus Christ. The far right and the far left should just get together and live in a glorious world where they can deny science and reason alongside one another.

If that world could be on the other side of the known universe, that’d be great.
They discussed this on the dark horse podcast from a few days ago

Traianvs

He retweeted this

I dread the day when (and I said when, not if) these psychos will rule the academic world. Can't wait for paper on how Pewdiepie and CDPR enginereed the corona virus to wipe out LGBT people from the earth.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
lmao from that same thread

PouCBLF.png

Sure, Jan

nush

It's him again

Shit relationship makes you not feel like sex = I'm Asexual now!

Bonus!

Last edited:
Pansexual is a nice term for craving children. "I'm not pedo, I just love everybody bruh"
Not saying no one uses it that way, but it was invented for bi woke types to feel superior to others. The idea was "I'm not like those bi bigots who are only attracted to people who conform to the typical gender binary! I'm attracted to people of any gender!" Just another way for them to feel superior to others and another cudgel to beat their enemies with.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I'll give them this, asexual is not a lable you identify with because you're desperate for someone, anybody, to fuck you - which is definitely what some of them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom