• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is literally the point of tinder. If you don't want to be judged on your appearance only, use a different dating service or, more realistically, adjust your expectations because that's how the world is.

"Don't speak ill of Travis Scott" should be added to the TOS
oeXrh40.png

jWS4Dtl.png

Ah shit, does that mean that shithead is gonna start posting here again?

lunnuyu

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Wait a fucking minute how do you “role play” when you are asexual? Doesn’t asexual mean no sexual feelings? What the fuck are a bunch of asexual people doing role playing sexy times? That makes them sexual. Not asexual.

I’m sorry you need to just drop the terms signifying what a unique butterfly you are. it’s fake. You are just another horny Asshole online. If you are getting aroused, unless that blood is flowing to your foot or something, then you are a normal boring sexual person.

Last edited:

Ymir

Wait a fucking minute how do you “role play” when you are asexual? Doesn’t asexual mean no sexual feelings? What the fuck are a bunch of asexual people doing role playing sexy times? That makes them sexual. Not asexual.

I’m sorry you need to just drop the terms signifying what a unique butterfly you are. it’s fake. You are just another horny Asshole online. If you are getting aroused, unless that blood is flowing to your foot or something, then you are a normal boring sexual person.
You’re just MAD you don’t look this good in lipstick.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i like how these people are obsessed with this game and this fake controversy and yet even THEY don't really read the outlets. "Is anybody talking about this?" like lol i thought you nazis were all about forcing people to stay on message. you mean none of you have been F5ing every video game website to see if your pet topic is discussed? you mean you don't actually care?

i guess yall in your giant epic struggle against the trans genocide forgot to send out any emails to journalists demanding they cover this topic. in fact yall didn't do anything that took more effort than posting your frustration on a message board. granted, they didn't need to, because every journalist has the same mind disease, no need to even push this agenda when it's just automatically assumed that the media outlets who are 100% biased towards you will do whatever you think.

bunch of lazy entitled whiny fuckers imo

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Gross, can this thread be locked pleased and conversation shifted to the toilet, sorry, the night wire thread.

These users should be banned as well, out here complaining about their special orders being cancelled, you should be glad you aren’t funding the CDPR death squads any more.

be better.

Last edited:

Ymir

Gross, can this thread be locked pleased and conversation shifted to the toilet, sorry, the night wire thread.

These users should be banned as well, out here complaining about their special orders being cancelled, you should be glad you aren’t funding the CDPR death squads any more.

be better.
Oh no, our boy Hobbes is a transphobic bigot??? Say it ain’t so!

the amount of shitposting and thread derailing he gets away with is insane

The fucked up thing is that they have a very-super-duper-special pinned 40+ page thread at the very top of the fucking page about the topic, but that isn't enough validation or attention, they need to go in and shit-post every other CP thread.

I can't wrap my head around how discussion of the game isn't completely banned over there, since apparently people are allowed to guilt and troll people excited about the game, to no end. Implying the game is SO horrendous, that it's fair game to do that and be immune from the 20 or so ban reasons that would typically fall under in any other situation. And yet, hype threads are still allowed. Black Chamber, who has like 500 hype posts a day, isn't banned. How does that make sense, if the game is so objectively horrendous, and anyone who actually wants to have a real discussion about the trans stuff or questions anything, is banned? Why are CP77 avatars allowed?

The two concepts can't be reconciled, but the admins are hypocritical, virtue shit-birds with no substance and unwilling to actually lose out on clicks because of their alleged "principles".

Last edited:

Ionian

To be honest that probably saved a slot of people from bans, pure bait.

And yes there is an argument to be made, however my answer would be a "no" anyway.

Ionian

The fucked up thing is that they have a very-super-duper-special pinned 40+ page thread at the very top of the fucking page about the topic, but that isn't enough validation or attention, they need to go in and shit-post every other CP thread.

I can't wrap my head around how discussion of the game isn't completely banned over there, since apparently people are allowed to guilt and troll people excited about the game, to no end. Implying the game is SO horrendous, that it's fair game to do that and be immune from the 20 or so ban reasons that would typically fall under in any other situation. And yet, hype threads are still allowed. Black Chamber, who has like 500 hype posts a day, isn't banned.

The two concepts can't be reconciled, but the admins are hypocritical, virtue shit-birds with no substance and unwilling to actually lose out on clicks because of their alleged "principles".

They should just have 2 threads for it, people who are excited and people who aren't And thread-ban any strays from both.

But that would be too logical.

Last edited:

Ymir

Sounds a lot like a coping mechanism for not finding someone IRL. Not healthy

I'm pretty sure all of them are. All of them use really vague circular logic to explain why they are what they are and it just sounds like they can't convince anyone to touch their feminine penis.
this thread got locked because obviously discussion of this is not allowed on Era. TDS is basically part of the TOS.

lol, mods don't even explain themselves, just shut down the idea of discussing this entirely.

gIgNala.jpg
GsqLk2i.jpg
LOL big B-DUBS is finally back from his break? Wonder if Cerium regrets giving the doofus money to go on break for months while his website burned. Can't wait to see him handle the next incident with his superior guidance.

I can't wait for all the great multi cultural women to finally fix America! Or better yet China to nuke us all

Ionian

LOL big B-DUBS is finally back from his break? Wonder if Cerium regrets giving the doofus money to go on break for months while his website burned. Can't wait to see him handle the next incident with his superior guidance.

He never left, continued posting while he had the tag.

Then decided after many many posts over months to turn it off, a few mods had it.

Must have had some sort of summit for the oppressed mods.

Ymir

orUA0OK.jpg

Dear Kyuuji,

How can I reduce my Transphobic Footprint? Also waiting on someone even more woke than me to consider playing a game I already bought.
LOL, peformative wokeness. I could just not play it due to how triggering this all is but eh........

mr.dilya

Banned

I can't wrap my head around how discussion of the game isn't completely banned over there, since apparently people are allowed to guilt and troll people excited about the game, to no end. Implying the game is SO horrendous, that it's fair game to do that and be immune from the 20 or so ban reasons that would typically fall under in any other situation. And yet, hype threads are still allowed. Black Chamber, who has like 500 hype posts a day, isn't banned. How does that make sense, if the game is so objectively horrendous, and anyone who actually wants to have a real discussion about the trans stuff or questions anything, is banned? Why are CP77 avatars allowed?

Well they are too scared to ban discussion of the game outright, because they know people will flock to other sites like this one...and they may never go back..and they are scared of telling this truth to the people holding the site hostage. Cowards all around. They are trying to have it both ways and it's only going to get harder for them.

zapiks44

What I'm really looking forward to is what Resetera will look like on December 10th. For those who don't know, Resetera is planning on banning all discussion of Cyberpunk 2077 on that day to protest CDPR's supposed transphobia. I imagine the mods will be working overtime to suppress all discussion of the release of the most anticipated game of the year. Wonder how many bans will be handed out that day.

In any case, it'll be hilarious to see a video game forum attempt to ignore the biggest elephant in the room they'll ever see.

Also, this reminds me of when another woke site attempted something similar. The feminist site TheMarySue (I cringe just typing their name) banned all discussion of Game of Thrones a few years ago to protest the series' treatment of women. Needless to say, they meekly started discussing the series again during the final season while pretending that was completely normal for them.

lmimmfn

What I'm really looking forward to is what Resetera will look like on December 10th. For those who don't know, Resetera is planning on banning all discussion of Cyberpunk 2077 on that day to protest CDPR's supposed transphobia. I imagine the mods will be working overtime to suppress all discussion of the release of the most anticipated game of the year. Wonder how many bans will be handed out that day.

In any case, it'll be hilarious to see a video game forum attempt to ignore the biggest elephant in the room they'll ever see.

Also, this reminds me of when another woke site attempted something similar. The feminist site TheMarySue (I cringe just typing their name) banned all discussion of Game of Thrones a few years ago to protest the series' treatment of women. Needless to say, they meekly started discussing the series again during the final season while pretending that was completely normal for them.
Thats going to be fun, "gaming forum", lmfao, joke site.

I tried to watch an episode and it was not funny whatsoever. The laugh track was terrible too.

You are terrible too! The IT Crowd is terrific and you should be ashamed of your words and deeds.

Most British shows are like this. It's terrible. IT crowd only has one funny character, Jen.

RACIST! Moss for life! Also most British shows are generally better quality to the typical US shows. Especially Historical and Drama where they do not try to slosh out 20 episodes a season trying to tell a full story in 45 minutes.

Then I got to an episode of season two or three, I forget where, which was so hatefully and cruelly trans-negative that I couldn't watch another episode.

Oh for fuck sake it is comedy, everyone gets made fun of.

* I am American so this is not me being a homer. The worst season of Sherlock is still better than the best season of Elementary.

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned

Also that "aegosexual" thing is just.......normal? Getting sexually aroused to sexually explicit content is normal lol. Does he think that normal people only get aroused when someone literally grabs their dick?

Virgin neckbeard confirmed I'd say lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom