• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cPFsHEw.png

A user making an observation about the local black community they live in as an actual member of that community? Oh boy, another black member doesn't like that! Fall in line with the rest of the herd on here! It's everyone elses fault entirely!

Heh.....black member. That's a handful!

Last edited:

theekad

Banned
And another Louis CK thread started where the same users illustrate how humorless they are; hopefully they bring up his gender identity joke so the real craziness can ensue.

LTSGTR

Neo Member

Surprised any of them are able to get a credit card. Thought you need a job for one

The Billie Dee Williams thread is hilarious because it has excelsiorf complaining about people derailing over... domestic abuse accusations.

For literally every other thread that involves an individual with some kind of shady past, that's relevant information. Dunkey said a slur? Allowed to be discussed in the thread and not derailing. Marques Brownlee retweeted Pewdiepie one time? Allowed to be discussed in the thread and not derailing. THQ did 8chan-related activities? Not derailing and allowed to be discussed. It doesn't matter what ANY of these threads are about. They could be about friggin charity (and have in the past).

But a guy beats up his wife? Now THAT'S a bridge too far! We can't have that being mentioned in this feel-good story relevant to the non-binary struggle!

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Surprised any of them are able to get a credit card. Thought you need a job for one

ResetEra-er: Fuck this capitalist bullshit. Fuck this oppression. I’m anti-capitalist.

Also a ResetEra-er: Wow! Amazon has a great sale and my credit card has great rewards.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
The amount of times I shook my head reading threads on resetera. They all parrot each other and spout the most woke nonsense there is. Soon they will only have threads where people reply with "I agree, white people are the devil." because they banned everyone that dared to say something else.

600Breezy

He's back with more "Shit that didn't happen" sassy retail worker power fantasy.

bovU0bX.png

Truly pathetic.

lmao it’s like the Dixie Flatline quote in a previous thread where in a response to something “sexist,” she walked to the cash register, took all the money out and told her boss if he did anything about it she’d file a sexual harassment claim 😂

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
The dating threads are hilarious. Those hateful woke feminist dudes can't get dates. It's like they hope to score points with women by being woke feminists, but it aint working. Dave Chapelle or Bill Burr had some good jokes on that.

Speaking of Chapelle, the resetera crowd must have had a stroke while watching his latest show.

Last edited:

nush

He's not wrong though. Even the ugliest bitches have guys throwing themselves at them.

I'd really not like to see the uggo that gets no messages at all. They must exist as a statistical probability, like alien life.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I was at a Chick Fil A an hour ago. The employee who gave me my order was gay as fuck. Was also nice as fuck. And right before I got my order, a woman ran back in there saying they forgot her milkshake. The employee apologized, gave her the milkshake and also a 2nd milkshake on the house, and gave the girl a hug and complimented her glasses.

I've never felt more like I mattered than when I'm in a Chick Fil A. It's a place of love.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
I was at a Chick Fil A an hour ago. The employee who gave me my order was gay as fuck. Was also nice as fuck. And right before I got my order, a woman ran back in there saying they forgot her milkshake. The employee apologized, gave her the milkshake and also a 2nd milkshake on the house, and gave the girl a hug and complimented her glasses.

I've never felt more like I mattered than when I'm in a Chick Fil A. It's a place of love.

Chick-fil-A gives you love.

Popeyes gets you shanked.

RevengeOfToonces

Neo Member
The dating threads are hilarious. Those hateful woke feminist dudes can't get dates. It's like they hope to score points with women by being woke feminists, but it aint working. Dave Chapelle or Bill Burr had some good jokes on that.

Speaking of Chapelle, the resetera crowd must have had a stroke while watching his latest show.

Women don't typically go for chinlet "men" whose only passions are cartoons, Star Wars and fourth wave feminist issues, no. Reeeeeee was generally more "disappointed" than they were mad at Chappelle, though you still had a few of them frothing at the mouth pretending like they never saw his tv show or stand-up beforehand. The disparity on rottentomatoes was funny as hell.

There's a Pep Boys right next door to my local Popeyes and when Popeyes brought back the chicken sandwich recently there was a line of cars stretched from their drive-thru, out into the middle of the road, and all the way back through Pep Boys. Those boys were losing their pep, and fast. I bought them chicken sandwiches to restore the pep.

I think they were white though so ResetEra would maybe ban me if they found out.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
cPFsHEw.png

A user making an observation about the local black community they live in as an actual member of that community? Oh boy, another black member doesn't like that! Fall in line with the rest of the herd on here! It's everyone elses fault entirely!

Heh.....black member. That's a handful!

The difference is what they're anti-intellectual about. In conservative circles, regardless of community (whether it's Appalachia or the suburbs of Orange County, regarding any race), it tends to be about broad topics like climate change, governance, macroeconomics. Not things that will directly affect their lives this week or next month - those people still study, or learn a trade, and work hard. Anti-intellectualism in the black community, from what I've seen, is against even basic education. Things like speaking correctly, learning how to write well, reading for reading's sake (and not just fucking comic books), taking the time to learn a trade or profession, etc.

Just look at all of the immigrants who come with nothing, can barely speak the language, and within a generation their kids are earning six figures and are home owners. Many far-left liberals would scream "model immigrant myth!". Others would just point out that they tried and valued education.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I've never met a male chick-fil-a employee who wasn't flamboyant in my life, but whatever. They really are nice as hell, and the food is always great.

It's always packed too. Always. Drive through wrapping around the store, sometimes lines out the door. And as I sit there and see all these people there just wanting to get some good food in their bellies, I think there are people out there who think everyone who has bought food here today is a piece of shit because of some nutjob misguided agenda that isn't even reported factually correct on most news sites and grossly exaggerated.

The Billie Dee Williams thread is hilarious because it has excelsiorf complaining about people derailing over... domestic abuse accusations.

For literally every other thread that involves an individual with some kind of shady past, that's relevant information. Dunkey said a slur? Allowed to be discussed in the thread and not derailing. Marques Brownlee retweeted Pewdiepie one time? Allowed to be discussed in the thread and not derailing. THQ did 8chan-related activities? Not derailing and allowed to be discussed. It doesn't matter what ANY of these threads are about. They could be about friggin charity (and have in the past).

But a guy beats up his wife? Now THAT'S a bridge too far! We can't have that being mentioned in this feel-good story relevant to the non-binary struggle!
That's because the forum is full of hypocrites and clowns backed up by mods. They enforce the rules based on their opinion and who they like and what fits their agenda. It's an echo chamber and they arent interested in discussion. If you go against the grain on what the "right" opinion is you'll be banned. And it doesnt matter if its political or about comic book movies.

Tesseract

Banned
That's because the forum is full of hypocrites and clowns backed up by mods. They enforce the rules based on their opinion and who they like and what fits their agenda. It's an echo chamber and they arent interested in discussion. If you go against the grain on what the "right" opinion is you'll be banned. And it doesnt matter if its political or about comic book movies.

you go gulag now, duration pending

Chittagong

Gold Member
I didn’t think it’d be possible, but they seem to be delivering on the new harsher moderation promise.

The new Star Wars thread has over 30 posters warned and at least 6 banned.

on 1st December they have already banned 28 members and the day has barely even started even in Europe, it’s 9AM 🤣

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

I was at CFA Saturday and I too was served by some gay as hell kid. He must be ignorant no? Should I go in there and educate him?

He was white though. I guess since he was also white his natural white supremacy genes were overriding his gay ones.

Rien

Jelly Belly
That Ninja thread is good too. Ninja is the example of everything they (suppose to) hate. White, gamer, straight, male, hetero, populair, succesfull and rich and they are all showing how fucking jealous they are.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
That Ninja thread is good too. Ninja is the example of everything they (suppose to) hate. White, gamer, straight, male, hetero, populair, succesfull and rich and they are all showing how fucking jealous they are.

Trying to bring down people we envy is the main thing we have invented the internet for.

nush

The new Star Wars thread has over 30 posters warned and at least 6 banned.

The spoiler was a joke at the time that was too on the nose within hours.

nush

I've screencapped this poster already once this weekend for some stupidity.

ipmllh9.png

Why don't shoe manufacturers cater for my plastic foot?

ZeroGravity

While this is true and they have a rather bizarre obsession with him, Ninja is still a huge moron.

Rien

Jelly Belly
While this is true and they have a rather bizarre obsession with him, Ninja is still a huge moron.

I will take your word on that. Never have seen a thing from him so I cant really comment on that. Wasn’t he bought by MS for Mixer? How is that going?

LTSGTR

Neo Member
Can anyone explain why REEEEESetera hates piracy so much? I thought they are anti capitalists so that means piracy should be allowed.

KOMANI

KOMANI
Internet culture was so much better before the racists infiltrated everything.
Seemingly everywhere these days online, there are racists spewing hate and spreading conspiracy theories.

Now of course this isn't a new problem they were always there before, but now they are far more bold and brazen than ever before, and worse they have learned to hijack the system for their own ends.

It's a sad state of affairs when you go on YouTube these days and racist videos are being recommended, the right wingers have hijacked the algorithm to favour their content and they are poisoning the minds of young, impressionable people. Twisting the truth to suit their own hateful ends.

Facebook and Twitter aren't much better, in fact I got so fed up with seeing racists being open on FB I deleted my account, on Twitter literally as soon as something happens the racists will be forming a false narrative to frame the event to suit themselves.

Even the gaming forums aren't immune, GameFAQ's trolls are rampant in the social boards, baiting everyone. On GAF after the fallout the site has gone to hell since the fallout that birthed ERA, the right wingers now seem to enjoy a comfortable majority after most migrated away from GAF.

OK, that's my rant done, ERA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom