• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doczu

Lol that's the guy that posted about liking about smelling his own fecal matter or other peoples
"Guys i want this user banned. I don't give a fuck if he's sincere with his kinks, i don't anyone out of ERA use him as a scape goat when they talk how.fucked up we are!".

cryptoadam

Banned
No one brought up this thread yet?

The posts in there are some real doozies. If it was anyone but WHYTE people there would be mass bans all over the place.

Guess who's back?

"This just came across my feed" = 'I was scrolling until 3am to find something to generate controversy about'. Hobbes has hit that point where he is trying to get back into the good books, only to make things worse each time. The logical thing to do in that scenario is to accept defeat, break away and move on, but we all know he isn't going to do that. 🍿

Guess who's back?

An incident manager should really know basic policy like that.

Last edited:
Look out guys, it's FeistyBoots again! The pronoun police's top informant!
iFS58yM.png

ResetEra's resident hall monitor is on the loose again and he's gonna wag his finger at you vigoriously! Maybe if he tries hard enough he might get promoted to the moderation staff's boot licker in the near future!

Oh excuse me, I mean them and they. That was so un-cool of me!

Last edited:

Jooxed

Gold Member
iFS58yM.png

ResetEra's resident hall monitor is on the loose again and he's gonna wag his finger at you vigoriously! Maybe if he tries hard enough he might get promoted to the moderation staff's boot licker in the near future!

My brain hurts

ManaByte

iFS58yM.png

I want a reality show where these people are forced to go outside and interact with normal humans.

iFS58yM.png

How can someone be this delusional? Love the "I hope that's right." at the end. Wouldn't want to get banned for saying them.

Mihos

Gold Member
iFS58yM.png

Does anyone really give a shit if this dude is offended by something? I just assumed people were screwing with him.

LTSGTR

Neo Member
Last edited:

Thaedolus

I want a reality show where these people are forced to go outside and interact with normal humans.

This is the same forum that had a thread whining about people holding the door for the OP.

Did this person assume I identify as someone who needs a door held for them? Were they belittling me by doing it like I need doors held for me? What gives them the right to initiate this unsolicited interaction with meeeeeee?????

Imagine going to bed at night and replaying the holding the door trauma you suffered earlier in the day, finding an act of kindness to cause a confused seething in your soul instead of wondering if your ex is jealous of how your separate lives have ended up now, like a normal person.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I've screencapped this poster already once this weekend for some stupidity.

ipmllh9.png

Why don't shoe manufacturers cater for my plastic foot?
His biggest issue is that he's trying to buy things off the shelf, which depending on his width, could be impossible. Is he implying that the prosthetic is getting in the way from putting on the shoe with his intact foot or on the prosthetic foot itself?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell

lmfao

Courtesy to

They hate idly running cars? Maybe I can use that site to finally do some good and take care of my neighbor for me.

Reeeee is really the gift that keeps on giving, it's like the nuttiness of Twitter, but boiled down to just the essence.. and conveniently packaged in easy-to-digest threads.

I sincerely hope it doesn't collapse on itself!

Oh boy... girl... Xim... Xir... shit

Hi, I fucked up and combine that with other things in our relationship, we broke up. I am so unsure how I can go on, my heart is broken. She was my best and only friend, the only person I had in my life that I loved/love. I want her back and I know that's impossible, but I just feel crushed. She was/is my angel, my favourite person, but most importantly, my best friend. Someone I'd never want to be without.

I thought I'd grow old with her, now I know I wont and I just want to die. I have never felt like this. The worst feeling of it all is, after a 6 year relationship, her saying she didn't really get anything good out of it and that also when we broke up last time which lasted a week she was crying when she broke it off, this time it seems like this time she is genuinely happy we are over, meanwhile I am so sad, I am just crushed, it makes me feel super unloved that it seems like she doesn't care. She did end up crying in the end. But most of the conversation, which was not fight at all, she didn't seem to care.

I know I will get a "time heals all" response and I guess maybe it does, but I don't see it ever healing, ever. I have Borderline Personality Disorder so I am very scared and emotionally destroyed by rejection, so this isn't going well, lots of suicidal ideation and self harm thoughts, I can't be without her, I at least need her as my best friend, I have no family or friends, she is literally the only person I talk to because my parents abused me and when I got really bad mentally 6 years ago all my friends stopped speaking to me because I stopped drinking and partying. I am seeing my psych this afternoon... I just feel like my heart has been stomped on. Plus I am 26, unemployed, mentally ill, can't leave my house and on disability pension. Who in the living hell would want to ever date me?

Someone please help or something... I dunno.

I.. just can't even. Reminder this was the.. person.. who was going to become a translesbian to try and keep his GF around.. or something.. just so much mental issues all rolled into one. Do we think maybe this is a long-con troll?

Last edited:

benjipwns

Banned
She didn't though!
Well here's the thing, she has lived with me for 6 years, never paid rent, internet, anything like that, it was all paid for by me. She has no where to go, so even though she dumped me yesterday, due to my fear of abandonment I asked her to continue living with me, she still is texting me love you when she went to work this morning, still sleeping in my bed, giving me hugs and kisses, I am still paying rent.... but we are broken up.... I feel like she is using me but I am so afraid of being alone that I don't want to say anything to her. I didn't include this in the OP because it makes me look way more pathetic and like a push over

She didn't though!

Well here's the thing, she has lived with me for 6 years, never paid rent, internet, anything like that, it was all paid for by me. She has no where to go, so even though she dumped me yesterday, due to my fear of abandonment I asked her to continue living with me, she still is texting me love you when she went to work this morning, still sleeping in my bed, giving me hugs and kisses, I am still paying rent.... but we are broken up.... I feel like she is using me but I am so afraid of being alone that I don't want to say anything to her. I didn't include this in the OP because it makes me look way more pathetic and like a push over

SXwb9ie.gif

Holy fucking shit! So he's still gonna foot the bill for her living expenses? And she's emotionally stringing him along even AFTER they've broken up?!

QxQl1zi.gif

What a sucker! I bet he couldn't even haggle some post-breakup handjobs out of her in exchange for paying her monthly keep!

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Oh boy... girl... Xim... Xir... shit

I.. just can't even. Reminder this was the.. person.. who was going to become a translesbian to try and keep his GF around.. or something.. just so much mental issues all rolled into one. Do we think maybe this is a long-con troll?

This is the third topic he's made about breaking up with his girlfriend, or going too or not really or she can't break up with me becuse I'm a lesbian now or something.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
The new moderation policy checks out!

On a normal Sunday, without any particularly contagious threads, they managed to clock in

42 bans
37 warnings

Banning or warning 1.6% of unique active users in a single, uneventful day. That’s pretty much peak THQ AMA / Cyberpunk territory 😂

There are just that many Nazis out there! They are just weeding them out. Didn't you know that the world is like 97% Nazi, racist, and white supremacist???

lmfao

Courtesy to

"Realtalk." Are these people aware that some of the shite they post gets 650+ "likes" (lol) on Twitter?

Is this how Hobbes are formed? "Lots of people listen to me!"

Jooxed

Gold Member
This is the third topic he's made about breaking up with his girlfriend, or going too or not really or she can't break up with me becuse I'm a lesbian now or something.

I love this guy, it's like Christmas morning every time he posts. Uhh hello everyone the girl was 2 years underage?

3XfXwbf.jpg

"Realtalk." Are these people aware that some of the shite they post gets 650+ "likes" (lol) on Twitter?

Is this how Hobbes are formed? "Lots of people listen to me!"

You can't buy comedy this good. This is sincere fuckery or expert level trolls. Either way, ResetEra Rubbernecking is one of my new favorite passtimes. I can only hope that forum has a slow decline and the majority of the members remain ignorant to the joy the bring the rest of us watching.

Last edited:
DJKhaled Omnibus Edition
pgB02i5.png

igGx31c.png

4txxR8b.png

MIDtibv.png

And here's the bonus P.P.P.P.PEDOERA, becuse of course.

9KiaxDF.png

16? X Doubt.

But there's more as he cant keep the story straight, or the timeline.

rxm61Pn.png

#djkaled

Now read all of these with Sarah McLachlan's "In the Arms of An Angel" blasting on Spotify as heartbreaking pictures of malnourished DJKhaleds kept in squalor play slowly across your TV screen

nush

Gold Member
aYg2YfF.png

So where does this girlfriend fit into the timeline?

tNqfG86.png

I'm starting to think this guy is a troll and making all of this up. Every single thing that could happen to someone to get them Era street cred has happened to him. :unsure:

#djkhaled

Jooxed

Gold Member
You'll love this one then,

6l2lfPp.png

His first posts are all snarky edgelord SJW stuff, then boom biggest pity party life ever outta nowhere that he keeps raising the bar on.

Nush you are like the encyclopedia Resetica, I love it. You provide so much joy to my day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom