• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

nush

Gold Member
CwPrP24.png

Didn't affect him much, you know apart from falling in love with a polish single mother prostitute. The first every prostitute he slept with and confessing his feeling by the third time he paid her for it.

"Mum, dad I'd like to introduce your soon to be daughter in law"

"So dear, what is it that you do?"

His parents will have a good laugh over that one.

Ionian

CwPrP24.png

Didn't affect him much, you know apart from falling in love with a polish single mother prostitute. The first every prostitute he slept with and confessing his feeling by the third time he paid her for it.

"Mum, dad I'd like to introduce your soon to be daughter in law"

"So dear, what is it that you do?"

His parents will have a good laugh over that one.

Did he ever give an update on how many cocks she's taking during the crisis?

Must be tough on business.

JordanN

Banned
rWTz2Fj.png

How far does China have its dick up Resetera's ass?

Say anything bad about China and you're automatically labeled "racist" "xenophobic". Anything to dodge responsibility for infecting the world.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
rWTz2Fj.png

Say anything bad about China and you're automatically labeled "racist" "xenophobic". Anything to dodge responsibility for infecting the world.
Now they can't decide if they actually hate China or not. Uighurs in reeducation camps, bad China, fuck China! Infecting the world? Don't say anything true about wet markets you xenophobe!

Ionian

They did promise an Asian summit was on the cards, I cannot imagine why they are taking so long to get to it.

Just do the same thing as the other ones;

- Talk to a select few members.
- Say you listened and will make changes.
- Make certain threads private to members.
- Sticky a pathetic thread update that most members won't read and then start another wave of mass-bannings in the name of justice.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
They did promise an Asian summit was on the cards, I cannot imagine why they are taking so long to get to it.

Just do the same thing as the other ones;

- Talk to a select few members.
- Say you listened and will make changes.
- Make certain threads private to members.
- Sticky a pathetic thread update that most members won't read and then start another wave of mass-bannings in the name of justice.

You just know their spokeswoman is going to be Pet, privileged McMansion living, rich parents "I ONLY date Asian guys" hypocrite.

Check out their OP

Then if you have any experience as a non Asian living in an Asian country choke on the hypocrisy. Swallow it all down.

Pet = Backslash Bunny

eDqNEye.png

Last edited:

Ionian

No way I was going to read that whole OP so I skipped to the last page to see what delightful new posts were there.

FmnQRip.jpg

Oh ok. Avatar fits.

Has any european ever actually said that on the site, or perhaps anyone posted a reference to someone doing it?

Hecht, I know you read this thread. Please reply on your twitter and I promise you I will get 2 people to like it.

Including Hobbes you'll have 3, which is quite a bit in these trying times.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Has any european ever actually said that on the site, or perhaps anyone posted a reference to someone doing it?

No, but what has been said and I can agree with from my experience in the UK at least is that it's not as pronounced and the harder racism is in more localized areas. Generally in my experience the different races interact and integrate better. But this is in comparison to Rees world view of "Cops are just looking for an excuse to shoot as many black people as they can, my life is shit ONLY because I'm not white" rhetoric.

My condolences to this guy and his family.

The issue is that my uncle was an undocumented immigrant, no primary doctor, no health insurance. He’s been here for 3 decades, working, paying taxes, going to church. All just to die because people voted for him to suffer since he broke the law to escape a third world country.

I really really hope no one would go so far to lie about something like this, but it almost seems purpose made to rile up Ree.

benjipwns

Banned
Immediately after he developed issues. Severe back pain, an extreme flu, difficulty breathing. Days passed and since he was showing all the symptoms another uncle of mine took him to the hospital. When they got there he was told he needs authorization from a primary care provider, and without it they forced him to leave.
This sounds unlikely.

I really really hope no one would go so far to lie about something like this, but it almost seems purpose made to rile up Ree.
Yeah it seems really strange, I know a lot of undocumented immigrants that have been here for decades and they have never been denied medical care, sure they got a hefty bill to pay later but by law you can't be denied treatment no mater if you're an illegal immigrant or not, it goes against the hippocratic oath....obviously I'm sorry for his loss it's always devastating to loose someone in your family.... I just really hope that guy isn't trowing a couple of lies in just to rile people up cause there were a couple of cases on era where they like to "spice up" their stories, and there are a couple holes in his story... But whatever the case, RIP to his uncle, hope he's in a better place now...

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
rWTz2Fj.png

Virgin mod doesn't like your opinion, BAN. It's beyond pathetic. And anyone posting there is even more pathetic. If you see bans like this, just leave for fuck sake.

GeorgPrime

Banned
rWTz2Fj.png

They are the chosen warriors of the CCP.

pulga

Banned
rWTz2Fj.png

I don't get it. Isn't it a fact ground zero was a Wuhan wet-market? Was the mod offended by the last sentence? I mean that's what the animals are there for - to be eaten. How is any of that xenophobia?!

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Ex has a right to be scared apparently there are scary weirdos like him taking the bus at night :messenger_tears_of_joy:
excelsiorlef
Today at 5:56 AM
#1,145

Leeness said:
I’m glad to hear they are doing what they can for you. <3

And yeah. I get the on edge, but I’m a huge coward lol. 30 minutes of shopping the other day had me so anxious, so...you doing 30-40 hours a week, you have nerves of steel :)
I'm fortunate my 40 hours are at night and i shift my break to avoid working while the store is open... but the bus ride is stressful especially at night where everything feels less safe because of how basically who is still going out at night.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
No way I was going to read that whole OP so I skipped to the last page to see what delightful new posts were there.

FmnQRip.jpg

Oh ok. Avatar fits.

Hecht, I know you read this thread. Please reply on your twitter and I promise you I will get 2 people to like it.

Including Hobbes you'll have 3, which is quite a bit in these trying times.
Europeans saying that you cannot play a race card in Europe. Which is true, especially in Slav countries. It does not saying that racism does not exist in Europe, but obviously retards are everywhere.

I had a room college who is black guy in hospital and he basically said, that he like it here more than in USA, that we hate everybody no matter the skin color and that he receive same shit like everybody else. "hate" is a strong word, but I don't expect American to use some nuanced words.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
oh yeah, great use of everyone's time. "Hey i know we are short staffed and practicing social distancing and all, but im gonna need you to hug me for 30 mins and tell me things will be ok"

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
rWTz2Fj.png

Who do you think are one of the key players behind the social engineering of the IdPol and SJW movement? Divide and conquer from within.

Jooxed

Gold Member

As a healthcare worker. NO hospital in this country will turn you away if you go to the emergency room. Insurance, ID or not.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
When are we going to close the message boarder to resetera? Some of the banned ones who come here, I assume, are good people.

But we need a firewall, folks. Many such cases.

Ymir

As a healthcare worker. NO hospital in this country will turn you away if you go to the emergency room. Insurance, ID or not.
Yeah, it's one of the reason some hospitals struggle financially because there's a good chunk of uncollectable bills that they still provide service for. His story just doesn't make sense. I don't even remember them asking for my primary doctor the last time I was at the ER.

DapperSloth

Lol getting banned for Xenophobia for saying that China DOES have a problem with animal abuse and cooking them alive? Do they... do they actually condone animal abuse at ResetEra now? What will ResetEra think of next? Sweet Baby Jesus have mercy.

Last edited:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Yeah, it's one of the reason some hospitals struggle financially because there's a good chunk of uncollectable bills that they still provide service for. His story just doesn't make sense. I don't even remember them asking for my primary doctor the last time I was at the ER.

We've hit peak ree to find their way around that one. The guy can't be lying, doctors are racist.

KwV5CeA.png

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
When are we going to close the message boarder to resetera? Some of the banned ones who come here, I assume, are good people.

But we need a firewall, folks. Many such cases.

Let them come, they give us a good laugh, get roasted and then banned. Normies are always welcome back.

JordanN

Banned
s0i3NnH.gif
Trump derangement syndrome is back!
s0i3NnH.gif

4UkpKtQ.png

2 year old toddler gets stabbed? Obviously Trump told people to do it.

Just like how he told people to drink from Fish Aquariums or jump off a cliff.

Edit: And there's still more China dick sucking.

YoBzBJN.png

We have a million other viruses named after places, but don't you dare call this one from China you racist!

v5xojV3.png

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so crazy that Trump is "pivoting" to "the China virus". just all of a sudden you know, this thing that the entire world watched start in China in December of 2019 and slowly work it's way across the globe.

really racist of him to notice that thing the entire world witnessed less than 4 months ago started where everyone saw it started.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
They tried to edit the wikipedia of the Spanish Flu to something non-racist or whatever. Pretty nuts. "but we never called it the spanish flu gaiz"
Watch carefully for the True Believers who jump ship as the ideology dies. They are the trash that will play coy and pretend they never had anything to do with that.

They still think they're Fighting The Good Fight™ but I expect these games to be treated more harshly in the wake of the pandemic. It's not people trolling a videogame brand or making fun of other parties'/countries' politicians, but naked disinformation that will ensure a repeat of the same disaster.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
these are people who spent the past 3 years openly wishing half the population was dead. this whole pandemic is just another opportunity for them to engage in the usual Venus Project LARPing on a global scale.
Why else do you think they got so ass-pained over the NPC meme, to the point where they whined to major social-media outlets in order to ban it? It was light shining on them.

Ymir

We've hit peak ree to find their way around that one. The guy can't be lying, doctors are racist.

KwV5CeA.png
We need to get ADAB tattoos in soldarity

Also the moron calling doctors racists was also the dude losing his shit over his netflix potentially being throttled and how it's bullshit that he pays for 4K and may not get 4K

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
yeah the idea that there is a racist doctor working at a hospital who refuses to treat patients, and yet he's just been working there for a while with no issue in spite of that fact, until this one specific person shows up, when he refuses to see them, is entirely absurd.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
lmao. Just happened to walk into the one facility where EVERY doctor was racist.
Yes it is always the doctors, the ones who take an oath to do no harm, are the racists. I can't facepalm hard enough.

I'm sure the mods sing their own version of the song from the Lego Movie to help with their "work" banning thoughtspeak.

"Everyone's a racist,
Everyone's banned to the nth degree
Everyone's a racist,
Unless you're a trans minority"

nush

Gold Member

Walked out of a job, not becuse they were an annoying demanding twat to work with it was the "Atmosphere fostered by management". Now, help me get free money.

These people are unable to function in society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom