• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

600Breezy

“This is why I never got traveling. Woot, spend hours waiting to board a plan to get in line to take off to get in line to get off the plane to get in line to go to my destination to get in line to enter the place to get in line to walk around to line to..”

guess who’s never left their parents basement before 😂

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

“This is why I never got traveling. Woot, spend hours waiting to board a plan to get in line to take off to get in line to get off the plane to get in line to go to my destination to get in line to enter the place to get in line to walk around to line to..”

When you're a ree user, life can be hard. You have to buy yourself two seats on the airplane, food always costs twice as much and they almost never have the top ramen you'd prefer, and people look at you funny when you wear pants to the beach and sulk the entire time while your mom is trying to have fun on her vacation.

Last edited:

Ymir

Wait, Taysan is going on a cruise during the Covid crisis? LMAO

Ionian

0RShO0O.png

OGRfc25.jpg

Also on his forth ban, typical Jarate.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
If you don't check your priorities when the world is burning in flames and humble yourself to realize that all the minutia and bullshit you piss on about online is meaningless, then you're likely a lost cause. The fact that these people are still bickering about petty bullshit and throwing terms ableist out because a dude said Biden has trouble speaking shows how mentally deranged that community truly is.

Ionian

If you don't check your priorities when the world is burning in flames and humble yourself to realize that all the minutia and bullshit you piss on about online is meaningless, then you're likely a lost cause. The fact that these people are still bickering about petty bullshit and throwing terms ableist out because a dude said Biden has trouble speaking shows how mentally deranged that community truly is.

The world is burning in flames? Since when?

I gotta hit the bunker, gimme an ETA of the apocalypse please. Still need more toilet rolls.

cormack12

Gold Member
Another Star Wars thread. Never get tired of that crossing eden being completely destroyed by anyone with a brain. They are the exact embodiement of that section of the review by Mauler was it? Can't be arsed to dig it out, was like 6 hours of review material. But he basically says, pulling something that's so broad and then trying to say it was the central theme is idiotic, then he proves how he can do it with about 3/4 different themes like resurrection etc. Hilarious.

It's like when you see one thing, and then make everything else 'fit' to support that one point. To the point of having a hard drive full of gifs and still being clowned in the thread. Then the back and forth of trying to not take the L and agree a middle ground on a technicality. But it's era in a nutshell

Captain Marvel is awesome because of Brie Larson
TLJ is awesome because of Rian Johnson
Bird of Prey has the best combat and was he best film because of Margot Robbie
Assassins Creed Odyssey is the best becuse of Kassandra

For the record, I think the all the films in the ST are about the level of Superman Returns. I didn't mind them, they're decent enough but they're like a layer of icing without a cake to decorate.

Saruhashi

Banned
x47vkaU.png

Still not sure this guy isn't a troll or just really really stupid. The first two sentences are like some tone deaf stealth brag then with a bolted on virtue signaling question to justify the topic.

Apply just a little logic to the first two sentences. His whole "Woke" family are basically scamming his disability cheque while he virtue signals on Ree all day. He does not even have a job because he's "Legally defined" (His words) as disabled. How the fuck have his parents decided he does not need to pay rent because they don't want him "Going out"? Could it possibly be that he's outed himself as going out to earn money while being on social security disability??

I'm pretty sure the virus has not gotten him fired from Social Security disability cheques... which means this fucker who "Can't work" but can spend a whole weekend staffing bronycon or whatever with no problem is a scammer.

Post pandemic the IRS need to be paying him a visit.

I mean, I do feel for the guy if he is disabled and needs to live with his parents forever.

He does represent a big problem I have with ResetEra, which is this contradictory nature of a lot of their stances.

You can be humble and grateful that your parents are doing well enough to have a house with 3 floors and they let you rent one floor.
Or you can be some anti-landlord activist, raging against the system.
You can't really be both though.

Same as how they worship Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo and constantly talk excitedly about new expensive products to spend their disposable income on but they are also somehow anti-capitalist and treat things like microtransactions as almost a human rights issue.

Dude wants to freeload AND complain about a system he contributes NOTHING to.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I mean, I do feel for the guy if he is disabled and needs to live with his parents forever.

He does represent a big problem I have with ResetEra, which is this contradictory nature of a lot of their stances.

You can be humble and grateful that your parents are doing well enough to have a house with 3 floors and they let you rent one floor.
Or you can be some anti-landlord activist, raging against the system.
You can't really be both though.

Same as how they worship Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo and constantly talk excitedly about new expensive products to spend their disposable income on but they are also somehow anti-capitalist and treat things like microtransactions as almost a human rights issue.

Dude wants to freeload AND complain about a system he contributes NOTHING to.

They are not just foreveralone but also foreveravictim.

nush

Gold Member

FmiMgwx.png

Because OF FUCKING COURSE one of the main members of pedoera lists his favorite sex tourism destinations. Yes, that type of sex tourism. (Which google informs me also happens in Mexico)

#Phonepunk#

Banned
ah this guy is super all up in the "wheres my free money TRRUUUUUMP?" thread. another pathetic parasite in a site full of them.
"thethirdreich" should be "Das Dritte Reich", at least do it properly.

Dam, so now it is "it's just a touch, bro". Disgusting.
excusing sexual assault, one week ban.... oh wait nevermind you are a white allie with a black avatar and post a lot of anti-Trump stuff

carry on minimizing sexual assault!

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
damn that interview with JJ's editor has really got their skirts in a twist. 12 pages since yesterday. these (non toxic ofc) manbaby bitches really love whining about the genius of TLJ and how JJ and toxic fans RUUUUINED the series.

WoqaRtJ.png
wFYy8rn.png

but people who DONT like TLJ are the toxic ones. suuuuure

Last edited:

Handel

REE like most SJW sites struggles really hard with revisionist history and the meaning of words/phrases. They constantly cry sexism over Elizabeth Warren being called a snake in the grass, and try to make it sexist by tying it to the story of Eve which was never an origin and doesn't even make sense since it's Satan that's the snake, and Satan is male in the vast majority of depictions. If anything men are called snakes much more often, you can see it in songs like "Cold Hearted", in Jafar being called a snake in Aladdin, in Voldemort, etc. If anything it's used more often for men, but it's overall a gender neutral term that of course like with everything else gender neutral the SJW's/feminists make all about women.

They also cry it's dehumanizing to call Warren a snake in the grass which is also hilarious. Animal comparisons are some tragic dehumanizing now. If they weren't such hypocrites they'd realize that if they followed their own supposed morals, they'd need to take the word pig out of their vocabulary. It might be asking too much of them though, to have them take a word out of their already tiny lexicon.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
REE like most SJW sites struggles really hard with revisionist history and the meaning of words/phrases. They constantly cry sexism over Elizabeth Warren being called a snake in the grass, and try to make it sexist by tying it to the story of Eve which was never an origin and doesn't even make sense since it's Satan that's the snake, and Satan is male in the vast majority of depictions. If anything men are called snakes much more often, you can see it in songs like "Cold Hearted", in Jafar being called a snake in Aladdin, in Voldemort, etc. If anything it's used more often for men, but it's overall a gender neutral term that of course like with everything else gender neutral the SJW's/feminists make all about women.

They also cry it's dehumanizing to call Warren a snake in the grass which is also hilarious. Animal comparisons are some tragic dehumanizing now. If they weren't such hypocrites they'd realize that if they followed their own supposed morals, they'd need to take the word pig out of their vocabulary. It might be asking too much of them though, to have them take a word out of their already tiny lexicon.

I personally think most animals are better/more pure than the vindictive, worldly, disconnected from nature/spirit, condescending, spiteful, and arrogant human ego.

Handel

They keep claiming Bernie needed to "fix" his issues with Black voters, but from everything I've read elsewhere as well as what REE has spouted, his two major issues were 1) not being the vice president to Obama and 2) being too radical for a voting block that goes against their best interests in order to play it safe, voting status quo in fear of an even worse Republican.

So...Bernie can't possibly fix the former and would have to heavily compromise his ideals for the latter.

I think the problem here is actually the cowardly Black voting block, which I suppose means I'm some horrible racist. Woe is me.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

The snake is originally a transgender woman, dude.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

JSoup

Banned
I guess you missed my post before, but yeah, I want a link for this. There are ways to search a user's posts without having an account like just google searching "(X Member) said" and nothing comes up when you put Dunkey in there. I'll ask again if you're sure you aren't thinking of Destiny?

I didn't miss your post, I gave you the approximation because I'm not hunting through ERA for one damn post. Yes it was Dunkey and you're free to look up his account if you're able, I'm not of the mind to navigate that giant bowl of hate pasta.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
They keep claiming Bernie needed to "fix" his issues with Black voters, but from everything I've read elsewhere as well as what REE has spouted, his two major issues were 1) not being the vice president to Obama and 2) being too radical for a voting block that goes against their best interests in order to play it safe, voting status quo in fear of an even worse Republican.

So...Bernie can't possibly fix the former and would have to heavily compromise his ideals for the latter.

I think the problem here is actually the cowardly Black voting block, which I suppose means I'm some horrible racist. Woe is me.
the black block isn't cowardly, just exceedingly practical. they will always vote for the "Sure thing"

the problem is all the bad faith idiots pretending it is some magical negro sign that he's the chosen one and thus amazingly electoral, as if we always look specifically to SC black voters for their supernatural insight, or some other condescending woke shit like that. the concerns of black voters matter to Dems once every 4 years.

of course, since black people vote Dems ANYWAYS it really shouldn't matter at all who they favor. in fact it should matter not at all, since they are a given to vote. they will vote for any Dem, so why place so much emphasis on their approval? the logic there is kind of backwards tbh.

so once you ponder all this, and realize that they are supporting a man who spoke at segregationist Strom Thurmond's funeral (Biden called him his "closest friend"), the really only reason they are running with this narrative is because it makes white allies feel woke. none of this posturing is actually for the black voters, it is for the SJW allies.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so glad i don't have this sad bastard's life right now

HHmi8Mc.png

imagine being so pathetic you want to pay MORE than $20 for Trolls World Tour

also sounds like he is raising some idiots. 48 hours of this crap not enough for them?

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

HHmi8Mc.png

also sounds like he is raising some idiots. 48 hours of this crap not enough for them?

It's just something else to bitch about.

dottme

HHmi8Mc.png

I didn’t follow the whole the story, but renting a movie for $20 looks completely crazy.
and also, doesn’t a lot of Re member want this $1200 check from the gouvernement but they can spend $20 to rent a movie?

I didn't miss your post, I gave you the approximation because I'm not hunting through ERA for one damn post. Yes it was Dunkey and you're free to look up his account if you're able, I'm not of the mind to navigate that giant bowl of hate pasta.

I did look it up. There is no account with the name Dunkey. There aren't any deleted accounts either that line up with what you said in any of the Dunkey threads.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I didn’t follow the whole the story, but renting a movie for $20 looks completely crazy.
and also, doesn’t a lot of Re member want this $1200 check from the gouvernement but they can spend $20 to rent a movie?
well whatever it is, it's extremely important.

this Trolls thread already has 3 new pages full of posts today where the Biden Rape Victim thread has zero.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom