• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
For a forum that sees racist dog whistle everywhere in media and culture, direct racist remarks by the democratic nominee is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously. A half hearted, second hand apology is enough to be water under the bridge.

They have called for the heads of other people for far less.

You cannot write comedy this good.

Edit:

OH! And then they ban a black member for taking Joe's remarks too much to heart and acting "hostile".

True leftists and liberals my fucking ass. Era, come to terms with the truth. Your American mods and prominent members are Democratic party loyalists and operatives. The social justice shit was just a cover and it was always party first. The mask is slipping.
Well someone who is well respected said if you don't vote Biden, you're not black. So the poster was de-blacked (for want of a better word) and since he is now not a minority, banhammer strikes.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
heh... uh... you know you can't actually vote on journalists standards... lol.. wtf are you even talking about

Z3kNUbm.png

ethics in journalism > global climate apocalypse
Ethics in Journalism is what ResetERA are making a #1 priority? Where I have heard something like that? I think it involved gamers, and also Americans like putting gate at the end of scandals. 🤔 Beats me?

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
How many failures do they have there now? They ban normal people and normal people probably stop posting there too after all those insane bans. So a few hundred failures?

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Another day, another bout of hysterical, all encompassing, screeching drama. It simply never ends with these lunatics :messenger_grinning:

& those mods are just the perfect proof that these people should never be within a hundred miles of any actual power or authority. Their lack of self awareness is painful to behold.

TrainedRage

Banned

This is fine, all fine, not sexist but fine. You know why...

nush

Gold Member

This is fine, all fine, not sexist but fine. You know why...
Sure looks like another pedo Era dog whistle topic.

FUBARx89

Has Hechts furious ranting into the twitter-verse (shoot me now) and getting nothing back but Hobbes trying to grease up to him finally broken him? Sure looks like it.

Ionian

Would screencap it but heading to bed myself soon.

I Wonder news this is? Also a wild BronsonLee appears to comment.

But Hecth is immune after all, so much more hilarity should be on it's way.

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!

She is a coworker and she has a husband 🤣
3 hour lunches? Uh huh another era fantasy

Dick Jones

Gold Member
3 hour lunches? Uh huh another era fantasy
Some posters there bragging reminds me of the 40 year old virgin stating her breasts felt like sand. True some of the posters are of the 40+ virgin traits without the charming part. Utter fantasy story, likely married woman views him like a 90s gay best friend and unaware that he is straight. Dopey picks up wrong signals and is trying to break up marriage. Only positive is that you have to be an adult to get married so he is not chasing after kids like others there.

FUBARx89

Woah woah woah, bullets? We all love them? HE IS DISRESPECTING MY FEELINGS WITH SUCH A THROW AWAY COMMENT! DOES HE NOT KNOW GUNS ARE EVIL?! ONLY REPUBLICANS LOVE BULLETS. LYNCH HIM.

Now that I've bothered to actually read all of it, if it's a true story (which I doubt cause of 3 hour lunch breaks and not doing any work through the day), he's a dumb arse to even ask on there. They're going to take the morale high ground cause she's married which is fair enough cause you shouldn't fuck someones wife.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

What the fuck is it with Swedes and relationship drama with mentally unstable women?

Part one;

TzqEzFp.png

Part two;

Cm0jxqW.png

April 5th! Dudes speed-running an affair with a 45 year old woman. What could possible go wrong?

Ymir

Some posters there bragging reminds me of the 40 year old virgin stating her breasts felt like sand. True some of the posters are of the 40+ virgin traits without the charming part. Utter fantasy story, likely married woman views him like a 90s gay best friend and unaware that he is straight. Dopey picks up wrong signals and is trying to break up marriage. Only positive is that you have to be an adult to get married so he is not chasing after kids like others there.
Pretty much, the whole "she said she's become closer to me than anyone in her life and she's grown so much from me pretty much says he's in the friend zone. Can't wait to see him risk his career over some woman who barely remembers he exists.

JordanN

Banned
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
ZqERkKI.png

What idiot never heard of the free skate option?

qSQMgLK.png

ManaByte

Gold Member
ZqERkKI.png

qSQMgLK.png

These people don’t play games. They just complain about them on the internet.

drganon

ZqERkKI.png

qSQMgLK.png
Why cant the game just have a button that let's me win?

Daffy Duck

As the few remaining protected posters and the admins sit in the smouldering wreckage of that forum blaming the Alt Right for thier loss. It's going to happen and even B Dubs has tapped out now.

Where has B Dubs gone? He was posting earlier in the month

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Where has B Dubs gone? He was posting earlier in the month
Likely jailed for hate speech against black people and transpeople. He has a history of it.

Hopefully Poodlestrike can be the next GM so he can purge the community of certain races and sexual orientation like his hero Zombie Hitler.

I imagine if Nepenthe was getting the GM job she would check each poster's actual information and dox anyone with a fairer skin complexion.

If Hobbes gets it, I imagine he accidently deletes the site or forgets his password so he can't get into the forum.

nush

Gold Member
So dubs is actually gone?

He's "On a break", and seeing how that admin team like to speak corporate sounding bollox it's probably a delay tactic to
A)Convince him to stay
B) Find a replacement
C) Work out how to announce it so the don't look like complete muppets

Or he could actually be on a break, its got to be hard to run a forum when you put insane people in charge of it.

Ionian

So dubs is actually gone?

Nah he's still posting and still has the title. Just acting like a coward while all the shit is going on.

sPkQqnI.jpg

Bonus content, Taysan has no idea what 'simp' means.

fuD2rAx.jpg

Last edited:

600Breezy

simping era style lmaoooo

>Thai woman making OP (from USA) pay her expenses
>expenses are around the same amount OP makes
>relationship status: Friends

Now you know why era hates the term simp😂

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

I do like how he left off somewhat important points from the story and then requested a lock when asked.
tumblr_otisdnD7aU1upvr5ao5_540.gif

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!

Imagine being so thirsty you give all your money to an obvious scammer in the hope she will still give you a pity fuck on the off chance it actually is a woman

JORMBO

Darkness no more

"Her expenses run about the same amount I typically make."

Sending all your money to some woman on the other side of the world. 🤣

Ymir

You guys are really missing out on the Lana Del Ray thread. Its absurd even by ResetEra's standards.
It must be arduous to navigate a world in which literally everything is racist.
All their threads freaking out about coronavirus response is pretty special too. Some dude in Erie PA is losing his shit that they had 21 new cases in a single day and how this entire thing is putting lives at risk. 21 new cases, that’s it. Also it’s too big of news in his mind to put it in the corona thread hey already have lol. It’s like the PA version of Ksweeley where they only care about their small, insignificant region and get freaked out by percentage increases on small numbers.

Got a link to the Lana del Rey thread? Not seeing it yet from skimming
Edit: Only early in the thread but not seeing except they think she’s racist because they think Ariana grande isn’t white somehow

Last edited:

belmarduk

All their threads freaking out about coronavirus response is pretty special too. Some dude in Erie PA is losing his shit that they had 21 new cases in a single day and how this entire thing is putting lives at risk. 21 new cases, that’s it. Also it’s too big of news in his mind to put it in the corona thread hey already have lol. It’s like the PA version of Ksweeley where they only care about their small, insignificant region and get freaked out by percentage increases on small numbers.

Got a link to the Lana del Rey thread? Not seeing it yet from skimming

Yeah, they're a bunch of miserable shut-ins trying to drag down the rest of society with them. Here's the Lana Del Rey thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom