• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevengeOfToonces

Neo Member
Someone on reee needs to start a topic of "Show your support of BLM and post a selfie of yourself at a protest!!!" 'cause that is gonna be a silent thread :p Every one of those guys is an internet warrior and real life coward.

Or, better yet, since property apparently doesn't matter, have them post their addresses. Black lives matter, right? Why not put their money where their mouth is?

1lFbis6.jpg

zapiks44

Or, better yet, since property apparently doesn't matter, have them post their addresses. Black lives matter, right? Why not put their money where their mouth is?

1lFbis6.jpg

This needs to be pasted all over that "Defense of Looting" thread. Perfect summary of all the hypocritical assholes in that thread.

By the way, that buliding burning on the left is (was?) a low income housing project, so even in the first tweet alone Palmer is making himself look pretty idiotic.

Edit, Oh, and Palmer also deleted that first tweet he made. Which just makes him look even worse IMO.

Last edited:

Mochilador

I was reading ResetERA protest thread and some comments are of dubious quality but I think this one takes the cake in terms of just raw politisation of the forum and people there with a bold suggestion to close the GAMING SECTION for 1-2 days to focus on protests...

cvWZjca.png

NB. The guy backed down from that idea later on but I thought it was still a fun snippet.
That one is amazing haha.

Hi reeee members, hurry back to your hate cult, we are literal Nazi's here.
One sites hopes the destruction of urban communities many of which are home to Black Americans and local businesses owned by Black Americans stops.

One site doesn’t.

Guess which is which lol

600Breezy

“My gf and I have been enjoying quite a few of Jirard's videos as of late and before doing the like/subscribe/support thing, I wanted to check to see if he has a lot of problematic alt right views like so many YTers.

It seems not (he was aligned with some of those and then broke ranks alongside speaking positively about immigrant experiences from his own family), but given some of the Angry Joe issues recently brought to my eyes from the last thread, I always worry I'm missing something.

So what say you Era? Ok to support?”

what odds can I get that this cucks “gf” was male up until the age of 28?

“My gf and I have been enjoying quite a few of Jirard's videos as of late and before doing the like/subscribe/support thing, I wanted to check to see if he has a lot of problematic alt right views like so many YTers.

It seems not (he was aligned with some of those and then broke ranks alongside speaking positively about immigrant experiences from his own family), but given some of the Angry Joe issues recently brought to my eyes from the last thread, I always worry I'm missing something.

So what say you Era? Ok to support?”

what odds can I get that this cucks “gf” was male up until the age of 28?

Jirard is friends with Jontron still. I imagine if the people in there knew that, they wouldn't want to support him.

God Enel

a new one joins the hall of fame.

RE Hall of Fame
1. accusations are evidence
2. freedom of speech being "the old racist's trope"
3. Neogaf is a trashfire of freethinkers
4. As a male, I would be totally okay with sacrificing my ability to vote so that the women can save us from the idiots among us men.
5. The penis is not male genitalia
6. innocent until proven guilty can be a "dangerous ideology"
7. “Men and women can both give birth, and mother is inherently gendered female” - A.By
8. „All whites should divorce their families“ - Aizō

nush

Gold Member
a new one joins the hall of fame.

RE Hall of Fame
1. accusations are evidence
2. freedom of speech being "the old racist's trope"
3. Neogaf is a trashfire of freethinkers
4. As a male, I would be totally okay with sacrificing my ability to vote so that the women can save us from the idiots among us men.
5. The penis is not male genitalia
6. innocent until proven guilty can be a "dangerous ideology"
7. “Men and women can both give birth, and mother is inherently gendered female” - A.By
8. „All whites should divorce their families“ - Aizō

Just another 4 and we've completed the Resetera Hot Takes 2021 Calendar.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
I think reading that forum will cost you 10 IQ points per year.
A year? That's very, very optimistic.

I never understood why so many there behave like posting on Era is serious and important work for spreading progressive messaging.
It's a bubble at the best, and a cult at the worst.
Some of those people literally trust no source outside of other members of that place.

9FaAwkk.png

Kj4J9P3.png

QL63zWM.png

Yes, it's beautiful to see a multi-national, billion dollar mega conglomerate lecture us about how bad racism is. ResetERA will buy up any PR nonsense these companies spew so long as its "woke" enough.
"Cancel Nintendo 'cuz they're not doing the same!" in 3... 2... 1...

Dick Jones

Gold Member
9FaAwkk.png

Kj4J9P3.png

QL63zWM.png

FvJJyWG.png

wkmTyZr.png

Yes, it's beautiful to see a multi-national, billion dollar mega conglomerate lecture us about how bad racism is. ResetERA will buy up any PR nonsense these companies spew so long as its "woke" enough.
You see PR nonsense. I smell opportunity. Hear me out.

Both Microsoft and Sony have lent their support to BLM. However there is a very silent Italian plumber.

I'd advise someone in a while to throw in a comment asking where is Nintendo's support for Black Lives Matter? Not someone making a note on Animal Crossing but corporate support. It would be like Sophie's Choice for some. Denounce Nintendo for being silent thus starting the argument should Nintendo be given a platform on Resetera (an alleged gaming platform) or defend Nintendo and undermine legitimate anger about police brutality in the USA.

Throw in comments about Mr Game and Watch Native Americans and Smash's black characters and the cast of DK and sit back and watch the real civil war

"Cancel Nintendo 'cuz they're not doing the same!" in 3... 2... 1...

Last edited:
$0, it's been asked and was instantly locked before. That forum only exists to make money off the minorities they claim to be supporting.
Yeah they tried that a few times....they could not organise a root in a brothel

The only thing the forum excels at it being toxic

Ymir

Co-Founder of ANTIFA and drunk poster Hecht is too ball-less to start banning sources due to not being up to their moral code

Hecht said:
He outed himself as someone more interested in creating content and getting subscribers than recording the events. Got into arguments with protestors calling one woman a bitch, others may be able to provide more info.
Yep kept hearing that and i was like fuuuuck off please
treamer had a mini-meltdown when he misinterpreted a protester's comments and became super defensive. He went on to call her a bitch and butt heads with multiple other people. He ultimately made it clear he doesn't give a shit about the protests, he's there to grab viewers and create content.
outed himself as only following the violence. getting close up of faces, girl asked him to stop filming and he got pissy. a little later he called her a stupid bitch because... well who knows. talked about “getting all sides” yadda yadda
Ah, got it. I'm a little hesitant to remove it without an alternate though, despite how shit they may be, since they are providing footage.

Come on and step up Hecht! Be a hero and start banning sources so you're even more in the dark about what's going on (since apparently you're not watching it anyhow). It's funny how quickly your morality and desire to "do the right thing" immediately ends when it's not beneficial to you. You've become the Chris Martin Palmer of Resetera, congrats!

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Look at this civil discourse they are having lol. As I've said before. They have no community. THEY HATE EACH OTHER. They will stab each other in the back at a moments notice. From the K Jaba thread on Biden.
B9XXOvU.png

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
They think it's funny until someone has a problem that this Batman is white.
Maybe we are the bad guys for assuming Batmite's gender. Maybe it's Batqueer, Batwoman, Batgenderfluid or Batrans.

Also we know the person (I mean dog furry) issuing that ban is the only moderator too small to ride any of the amusements, Nepenthe. You would think she would let it go and be the "bigger" person 😂

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Someone with an account there please open a thread asking how much money Resetera has donated to Trans Rights and other minorities.
$0, it's been asked and was instantly locked before. That forum only exists to make money off the minorities they claim to be supporting.

Meanwhile, I've given thousands, and the existence of Era harmed all those causes I was donating to regularly.

Ymir

News sources shouldn't be allowed to show videos of things that don't support your narrative

hanshen said:
I was so pissed off by abc7 yesterday. abc7 puts footage of broken windows and people looting side-by-side with state attorney talking about systemic racism the entire time, i guess to remind people what they really care about. Also on Saturday the reporter bemoans a knocked over trashcan that was set on fire right after mentioning that the riot police has been violently beating peaceful protesters. It's extremely tone deaf.

Last edited:

LarknThe4th

Im new round here but I browse Resetera cause they have news up really fast so its handy for that purpose

And my god the place has an incredible sense of inertia and sway with its pile ons, one thread a guy implied that white Europens are just as bad as White Americans on the race question with a vague "it's there but it's just underground man" type statement, he didnt get banned I'm assuming he isnt even European

Another poster challenged him it and he got band!

Well I'm a white European and no we dont have race riots every other month, black youths getting choked to death or biases in society based on skin colour we arent perfect but to imply us and I assume the white race as a whole is as fucked as America is right now is racism pure and simple, because I was born with a particular skin pigment i am expected to be a slobbering xenophobe which secretly wants every immigrant chained up or killed

Fuck that guy, and a moderation staff that just let it slide, because they feel that unfiltered rage is going to somehow help this horrible situation cowards

I dont want to offend any American posters on here with this, I believe your country can get past this inequality your America for crying out loud what cant your country do when it puts its mind to it?! but the false equivalence from that guy really pissed me off

Last edited:

Ymir

Did you know that commander in chief ACTUALLY MEANS commander in chief?????

VideoKojima said:
Welp. I thought that was just like a title or something.
This whole presidency thing hasn't really been taught through has it.

Some of the best and brightest.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I dunno but from what I’ve observed, America really has a multitude of problems that aren’t voiced out correctly.

From too much freedom to too much extreme ideologies that they support, advocating violence, having the most coronavirus victims, highest coronavirus deaths, people not following rules = getting coronavirus, drug issues (I watched a video how a West coast city has syringes all over the streets), etc. I mean no country is perfect but stats like to show that “US IS STILL NUMBA 1” and I dunno, I heavily doubt it. Just my two cents tho.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
How many new members and reefugees are we up in the last few days? What with Re banning everyone who doesn't support acab and rioting.

Last edited:

Teslerum

Im new round here but I browse Resetera cause they have news up really fast so its handy for that purpose

And my god the place has an incredible sense of inertia and sway with its pile ons, one thread a guy implied that white Europens are just as bad as White Americans on the race question with a vague "it's there but it's just underground man" type statement, he didnt get banned I'm assuming he isnt even European

Another poster challenged him it and he got band!

Well I'm a white European and no we dont have race riots every other month, black youths getting choked to death or biases in society based on skin colour we arent perfect but to imply us and I assume the white race as a whole is as fucked as America is right now is racism pure and simple, because I was born with a particular skin pigment i am expected to be a slobbering xenophobe which secretly wants every immigrant chained up or killed

Fuck that guy, and a moderation staff that just let it slide, because they feel that unfiltered rage is going to somehow help this horrible situation cowards

It also shows a hilarious lack of knowledge about said european countries (and every country really), because while it misses the mark completly every single country, every race, every group of people have older and recent history where people were a group (!Ethnicty, religion, social standing and so on) was subjegated by another.

Americans and black people aren't special in that regard. Yet, they think they need to project this everywhere (and sadly there are lots of europeans that seem to want to adapt that kind of thinking)

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
It also shows a hilarious lack of knowdledge about said european countries (and every country really), because while it misses the mark completly every single country, every race, every group of people have older and recent history where people were a group (!Ethnicty, religion, social standing and so on) was subjegated by another.

Americans and black people aren't special in that regard. Yet, they think they need to project this everywhere (and sadly there are lots of europeans that seem to want to adapt that kind of thinking)

They only ever discuss slavery and its effects through an American lens. Meanwhile, today, there are east Asian indentured servants that disappear in the Middle East, Peruvian indentured servants, a thriving sex slave trade worldwide, etc. Not a word about any of that there. Instead it's some black guy in the suburbs typing about how oppressed he is from his $,1800 Macbook, the roof over his head paid for with a disability check.

Last edited:

elektrokats

Banned
These. People. Are. Fucking. Bonkers.

Seriously. I thought I would end up getting a kick out of it in the beginning and just laughing from the sidelines but it has just gone way too far these days and the mental gymnastics of trying to comprehend it all is through the roof. It's not funny anymore.

These people are complete losers. All of them. Big fucking failures in life just looking to blame anyone but themselves. I swear to god we are headed towards some crazy ass future civil war where you actually may have to physically one day defend yourself and fight back from one of these lunatics screaming in your face and destroying your possessions just for speaking your opinion.

Last edited:

LarknThe4th

These. People. Are. Fucking. Bonkers.

Seriously. I thought I would end up getting a kick out of it in the beginning and just laughing from the sidelines but it has just gone way too far these days and the mental gymnastics of trying to comprehend it all is through the roof. It's not funny anymore.

These people are complete losers. All of them. Big fucking failures in life just looking to blame anyone but themselves. I swear to god we are headed towards some crazy ass future civil war where you actually may have to physically one day defend yourself and fight back from one of these lunatics screaming in your face and destroying your possessions just for speaking your opinion.

There was a thread posted there that was basically an OP asking if it was okay to follow a certain Youtuber, just in case he didnt feel bad for liking him! And in the same thread other poster where coddling him and slamming people who responded like real human beings(bringing up how odd and even weird it was to essentially ask a forum permission to follow a fucking youtuber!!)

As for these people coming to get you, I wouldn't worry.

They use that forum to pour their heart out, they would never say or act like this in the real world

Probably loners, I wont judge people like that but yeah it doesn't speak to any reality they are harmless

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
How did the screechers of reee reply to Sony delaying their reveal? That must be a huge conflict of fake interest for them.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I'm now banned from resetera cause I posted that I was sad at the "ps5 event postponed" thread. Jesus fucking Christ.
My post was literally "I am sad".
1vj7u67.png

Don't feel bad, this fella was banned on the forum too for drive-by posting in a thread about Zelda.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Discarding a post as drive by just cause it's short is dumb, specially considering that 95% of the post in the thread were just "understandable" and the like and those were not banned.
The only three words they are okay with is 'It is problematic'. I earlier linked to a poster getting a permanent ban saying the PS5 reveal should be postponed 24 hours before it happened, yet it was the right choice to delay after Sony delayed it. There was also a poster asking for the gaming side of a gaming forum to be temporally locked as there were alot of posters not discussing the brutal death in Minnesota on that side and actively avoiding part of the message board. The board's members have split in two, we have the hashtag brigade (where if an injustice has a hashtag they will protest until the next shiny protest hashtag #ihavenoprotestandimustscream) and the normies who are actively avoiding the lunatics on the board. Anyone crossing over from one group to the other eats a fucking ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom