• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
hdhMPOM.png

tenor.gif

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Christmastree55 banned!

Account in junior phase.

🤔
Which one of you was this?

Daffy Duck

Last edited:
It’s full on civil war over there, ban baiting posts left right and centre.

Wow, ZeoVGM at the center of it, who would have ever guessed?!

Poor Black Chamber though. On one hand I think someone has to save him on the other hand... well he chose that place himself.

He’s legitimately a super genuine fan of the genre and plus that he has class.

Never seen him biting the bait or showing any weakness. I enjoy whenever I engage in conversations with him. I truly believe he doesn’t give a bull about the Reeee stuff, at least some of the obvious trash over there.

Should I risk it all or nah?

Mochilador

Poor Black Chamber though. On one hand I think someone has to save him on the other hand... well he chose that place himself.

He’s legitimately a super genuine fan of the genre and plus that he has class.

Never seen him biting the bait or showing any weakness. I enjoy whenever I engage in conversations with him. I truly believe he doesn’t give a bull about the Reeee stuff, at least some of the obvious trash over there.

Should I risk it all or nah?
He seems to legit like CP. Don't bait him.

Eh, reminds of that time when they were creating threads with titles like "You can't stop this".
Don't remember the outrage but they were obviously inspired by TLOU2.

Sorry, but how the fuck do these trans people survive on a daily basis if a thread about a videogame, on a videogame forum, in which not a single person comes anywhere close to attacking or insulting a trans person, causes them to get so enraged as to demand that all threads be banned? How the fuck?

Anyway I've never been particularly interested in this game, but it's provided so much secondary entertainment value that I feel guilty NOT buying it and paying for that privilege somehow.

Mochilador

Sorry, but how the fuck do these trans people survive on a daily basis if a thread about a videogame, on a videogame forum, in which not a single person comes anywhere close to attacking or insulting a trans person, causes them to get so enraged as to demand that all threads be banned? How the fuck?

Anyway I've never been particularly interested in this game, but it's provided so much secondary entertainment value that I feel guilty NOT buying it and paying for that privilege somehow.
I have no idea why they act like that. They are even angry about the character creator giving you too much freedom.

Mochilador

This one won't end well:
EDIT: Banned!

You guys have done it. Congratulations. You are basically the Church during the Crusades, burning at the stake every single person that don't agree with you and hunting down people that choose to not get involved in the topic.

And the funny thing is that all your hate is even targeting the mods and admins now! Hahaha. Guess they are getting a taste of the completely lunatic community they built over time. Posters are now actually asking to ban people that just want to enjoy the game and don't focus on, you know, cyberpunk stuff, like modding a body.

Can't wait to play the game this november. Also guys don't forget to turn your discord overlay off and set steam to invisible so you can play the game and continue posting here :)

Last edited:
These people are actually sick in the head, it's sad to watch.

The latest CDPR Cancel Culture attempt thread has given me all the incentive I need to pre-order two extra copies of Cyberpunk 2077 as gifts. Thanks Reee!
Lemme give you my steamid, or do you prefer gog? Hahahah

So, apparently, fellow GAF member TaySan TaySan , decided to post the following:

"He's a troll and is already banned. He posted the same thing in the other thread."

about this post:

"You guys have done it. Congratulations. You are basically the Church during the Crusades, burning at the stake every single person that don't agree with you and hunting down people that choose to not get involved in the topic.

And the funny thing is that all your hate is even targeting the mods and admins now! Hahaha. Guess they are getting a taste of the completely lunatic community they built over time. Posters are now actually asking to ban people that just want to enjoy the game and don't focus on, you know, cyberpunk stuff, like modding a body.

Can't wait to play the game this november. Also guys don't forget to turn your discord overlay off and set steam to invisible so you can play the game and continue posting here :)"

This, of course, is the same member who called for the Trump Towers to be burned to the ground.

Hupsel

I dont usually post here, but a friend showed me this. Maybe I understood it wrong, but you mean I asked for the Trump Towers to be burned down in a previous post? Trump is an idiot, yeah, but I never asked for towers (of any kind, I love towers!) to be burnt down. In fact I don't even talk or write about Trump/Biden in forums. I apologize if there was a confusion on my part.

I dont usually post here, but a friend showed me this. Maybe I understood it wrong, but you mean I asked for the Trump Towers to be burned down in a previous post? Trump is an idiot, yeah, but I never asked for towers (of any kind, I love towers!) to be burnt down. In fact I don't even talk or write about Trump/Biden in forums. I apologize if there was a confusion on my part.

I was explicitly addressing TaySan TaySan , not you.

Or...is...that...an...alt...of TaySan TaySan ?

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

If any of you resetters are readin this, Miss Guanajuato does not have a shotgun like people in that thread are saying. She has a rifle. Marlin model 60 to be exact.

A-New-Model-60.jpg

Secondly, guns are a part of mexican culture, just as they are a part of american culture. You can still be for gun control while acknowledging the heritage and importance of firearms. You absolute dumb fucks.

mr.dilya

Banned
It’s full on civil war over there, ban baiting posts left right and centre.

I’m fuckin dying over here lmaoooo. Those freaks are losing it. What are they gonna do when the game drops and everybody is talking about how great it is?

600Breezy

Jesus fuckin Christ - I’ve been so busy at work, I only just caught up with the CDPR drama.

If it wasn’t official, it is now: the trans degenerates on Era are the kings (lol) of the asylum. They have won the retard olympics. Congratulations.

big shout out to ZeoVGM, Kyrona and the king of the dick wavers, Kyuuji. Black-era, Asian-era etc tried to take the crown, but failed. Long live trans-era 😂

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
The people trying bait people into eating bans are kind of making me laugh now. Because people caught onto what they were doing and instead have just ignored them completely. Can't get banned of you don't say anything and it's infuriating them lol

DEBATE ME

No

DEBATE ME

No

YOUR LACK OF COMMENTS ON THE MATTER IS SUS AS FUCK AND I AM OFFENDED BY YOUR SILENCE

Last edited:
The people trying bait people into eating bans are kind of making me laugh now. Because people caught onto what they were doing and instead have just ignored them completely. Can't get banned of you don't say anything and it's infuriating them lol

DEBATE ME

No

DEBATE ME

No

YOUR LACK OF COMMENTS ON THE MATTER IS SUS AS FUCK AND I AM OFFENDED BY YOUR SILENCE

Look at this pearl of wisdom:

"No one can debate what you posted.
No one.

It is so fucking cut and dry. This is now a several yearlong pattern. Trans people are jokes to them. Or shocking. It's wrong. It's transphobic.

Are the employees of CDPR transphobic, I could never say, but I hope this (much like crunch) is an issue of management. I think accountability matters. Even if you like their games. Even if you're buying the super duper special edition of their next game. You can still do something.

Now I'm reluctant to suggest any sort of organized effort (as this usually results in splitting groups) but what's the plan, OP? Where do we go from here? "

The nerve and the spineless cowardice are truly staggering.

Yes, no one "can debate" what the OP wrote because they literally cannot debate, in the sense that they will be banned. This false sense of invulnerability surely comes from spending too much time in a place where moderators come to the rescue and do the heavy lifting for you by banning and censoring people you disagree with.

Let them post the exact same thing here and we'll see hot it goes.

Another pearl of authoritarian wisdom can be found here:

"And to be clear: by “safe place” I mean a place where people can discuss and criticize the more intricate themes of the game without being harassed by alt right trolls "

Yes, let moderation be as authoritarian as it wants to be so that the opinions I happen to disagree with are silenced. All I have to do is deem its authors "alt-right trolls".

"Huge threads that get tons of views and replies, that are always bumped do nothing but show us how unimportant we are, how damn worthless our lives and experience are to the majority because by engaging they are choosing it over our right and safety"

Yes, the alleged rights of whatever community trump individual rights and words amount to threats.

That thread reads like a primer and manual on authoritarianism.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom