• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 0 HD Remastered announced (2016; PC,PS4,XB1,PS3,360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmyp53

When Capcom says they are working on a remake for RE2 does that mean a remaster like these recent two arent coming for RE2?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Those outfits look so out of place haha.
I like it though.

I thought the same thing. I saw them post the runner ups and wondered what they were thinking, but I'm use to default costumes rather than something out of the ordinary. Claire's cowgirl costume was strange. I'm use to seeing her in the leather jacket or a Star's uniform. What makes her a cowgirl? What's with the designs?

I'm excited for the game, but sometimes alternative costumes confuse me.

Battlechili

Banned
I thought the same thing. I saw them post the runner ups and wondered what they were thinking, but I'm use to default costumes rather than something out of the ordinary. Claire's cowgirl costume was strange. I'm use to seeing her in the leather jacket or a Star's uniform. What makes her a cowgirl? What's with the designs?

I'm excited for the game, but sometimes alternative costumes confuse me.
Well I mean they're optional bonus content, so I don't really think it matters.
I was just saying that they dont' really fit who they are or the setting or anything. I think the bonus costumes are just "for fun" things for players who have already played the game or don't care what their character looks like. The silliness is kind of fun, in a way, even if it clashes with the tone.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I never knew RE HD and RE 0 were considered remakes honestly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They're not. Well one of them is a remastered version of a remake. You see, RE HD or "REmaster" (PS3/4, XBONE/360, PC) is a remastered version of RE or "REmake" (GC, Wii) which, in turn, is a remake of RE1 (PSX, PC, SS, DS).

RE0 HD or "RE0master" (PS3/4, XBONE/360, PC) is a remastered version of RE0 (GC, Wii).

Nerrel

- green basketball outfit (from the hidden photo in Wesker's desk in RE2):
D85RWmO.jpg

sudden_realization_the_shining.gif

Cannot wait for this next month, it's gonna be so good :). I've only played through the game once on GameCube, so most of it should be pretty fresh.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Glad this got bumped, I needed a reminder to preorder. Super excited for this

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I'm so stoked for this. The build I played was waaaaaay better than the REmake port, thanks to the backgrounds not being a smeary mess. The preorder bonuses are icing on the cake. So swag.

Arklite

I'm so stoked for this. The build I played was waaaaaay better than the REmake port, thanks to the backgrounds not being a smeary mess. The preorder bonuses are icing on the cake. So swag.

Looking forward to it, some bakcgrounds of REmake HD are a travesty.

bryanee

Its odd, I didn't really enjoy this when it came out despite being a huge RE fan but I am really looking forward to this. Classic RE just warms my soul in just the right way.

Sorry if it's been posted but I'm aware that Capcom are releasing a physical edition which comes with the RE remake. My question is are there an UK places that are going to be selling it? I checked out a few sites a couldn't find it anywhere.

RootCause

Where did you order yours? I enjoyed 0 when it came out on GC. I've been wanting to go back, but I sold all my GC's. I was going digital. I wish we'd get some individual releases and some nice box arts. I noticed Amazon has the bundle with the Remake and Zero.

I see it's the same version. I wish Sony would get the preorder up and running, so we can see if we get that theme early or not at all.
Sorry, I didn't see this post. Got it from Amazon.

Capcom with further pre-order extras

Pre-Order_Description_Image.png
On top of the ones we already got for preordering? D:

Mr_Zombie

Capcom with further pre-order extras

Pre-Order_Description_Image.png

Is that another bonus outfit for Rebecca? How many of those does she have now? I'm glad and all, but the game doesn't have that much replayability to even see all those bonus costumes in action.

And can we please have a new non-joke nice/sexy costume for Billy? Pretty please.

Its odd, I didn't really enjoy this when it came out despite being a huge RE fan but I am really looking forward to this. Classic RE just warms my soul in just the right way.

Well, I consider Zero to be the worst out of classic RE games (CV, for all its wrongs, at least has an interesting story) and yet I'm still gonna buy this thing and play it at least once. So you're not alone. ;)

Sorry if it's been posted but I'm aware that Capcom are releasing a physical edition which comes with the RE remake. My question is are there an UK places that are going to be selling it? I checked out a few sites a couldn't find it anywhere.

you searched bad:

http://www.thegamecollection.net/resident-evil-origins-ps4.html
http://www.base.com/buy/product/resident-evil-origins-collection-ps4/dgc-resiocps4.htm
http://www.***********/video-games/ps4/PS4RE32-resident-evil-origins
http://www.365games.co.uk/ps4-games/resident-evil-origins-collection-ps4-game

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Is that another bonus outfit for Rebecca? How many of those does she have now? I'm glad and all, but the game doesn't have that much replayability to even see all those bonus costumes in action.

And can we please have a new non-joke nice/sexy costume for Billy? Pretty please.

Rebecca has 12 new costumes, which brings the total to 15.

Billy has 2 new ones, bringing his total up to... 4.

wbacon

Capcom USA
When is Resident Evil Origins Collection going to be on Steam?

Origins Collection will be offered as a 'soft' bundle on Steam starting Jan. 19th. Purchasing the OC package will simply add RE1HD and RE0HD as separate apps on your library list; in other words, there isn't a separate entry for Origins Collection within the Steam library list.

With that said, you technically can pre-purchase OC by getting RE1HD today (and start playing it right away) and pre-purchase RE0HD separately ;)

We will also pre-load RE0 closer to the release date.

-wbacon

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
So do you get the pre-order extras with the Collection when you pre-order?

I actually find it quite pleasing :p

It's shirtless enough that there will be full shirtless mods, hopefully! But you're right: more (sexy) costumes that aren't joke-y would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom