• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 3 images leaked on PSN

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
icon0.png

Rumored to be out next year.

hKSDwYM.jpg

Source: http://gamstat.com/games/tracker/

Last edited:

Roni

Gold Member
I had just posted this in another thread...

Glad this is the real deal. I love this!

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
RE2R was basically RE3 already. I mean they cut out all the character-zapping/story variation from the original RE2 and doubled down on the Nemesis pursuit angle throughout... which is basically original RE3 in a nutshell.

nkarafo

I never played this game, not even back in the PS1 days.

So this will be like a completely new experience for me.

Reactions: Isa

Aggelos

Nobody cares about resistance!
icon0.png

I don't either!

Same here... Just a filler game...

So apparently RE3 Remake is happening. Obviously it is going be announce at the Game Awards.

Back in March of 2017, Yasuhiro Anpo (RE2Remake supervising director and RE Revelations 2 director) and Koushi Nakanishi (Resident Evil 7 and RE Revelations director), announced that Anpo-san had been working on a certain RE product, something that was "worthy of being made".
RE2Remake had already been announced back in August 2015, thus it couldn't have been that. You can/could easily exclude that from the equation. And in March 2016, Anpo and Hirabayashi were talking about RE2Remake's development proceeding smoothly on a youtube video.
Thus, what they meant was something else. People hypothesized that it might have been RE Revelations 3. Still no word whatsoever about a potential Revelations 3 game. Thus, the two of them have been cooking something for quite a while now. Or it might be that the project was silently cancelled.

This is the part where they said it.
中西:今回は“恐怖”にフォーカスした作り方をしましたが、『バイオハザード』シリーズでこれまで培ったキャラクターやストーリーのことも、もちろん忘れていません。バイオハザードは「やっぱり怖いゲームだ」という「軸」を作れたことで、シリーズの他の展開もやりやすくなったと考えています。また、カプコンには僕らを含めてバイオハザード愛あふれるクリエイターがたくさんいますし、安保さんもちゃんと絶賛制作中なので(笑)。

安保:まだ発表はできないですが、今、とある作品をずっと作っています。期待していてください(笑
)。

I certainly do trust in Koushi Nakanishi and if the RE3Remake proves to be true, then I do hope that Nakanishi is the one assigned as the creative director of the project.

niilokin

He has 80s action movie random bad guy hair. I like the realistic looking characters though. That off whack nose on Nemesis adds that too and ups the creepy factor quite a bit.

Saber

Gold Member
Not sure I like the visual of characters.

Carlos looks like kinda goofy and laidback. While Jill...she looks a photorealistic punk with that hair. Not to mention her face, shes ugly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom