• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 3 images leaked on PSN

Aggelos

ELbo4cmUEAExnC5

ELbo4ckU4AEn69G

ELbo4cvU8AIMriU

ELbo4cRX0AEbdWQ

ESPOMAN

Happy Resistance is the multiplayer from the gameplay trailer a while back that didn’t look too hot. Especially with RE3 coming out I don’t know if anyone would’ve brought Resistance

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yeah, that'll do. Not as exciting as the REmake 2 announcement but hell, I'll play it.

dan76

April 3rd?!? That's not long. A lot of first person in the video, so I was worried at the start but there is a clip of Jill shooting in 3rd person so maybe you can switch? Looks great.

Nickolaidas

Banned
Jill looks ten times better than Claire. Nemesis looks like his face is melting, and this game gives me the same vibe re0 gave me when compared to remake1. Identical engines and assets, different campaigns.

April 3td, eh? Count me the fuck in.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I don’t like her new outfit. I know it wasn’t “practical” but she wore that because shit hit the fan while she was home. There was a reason.

I’m glad it’s an unlockable but... this shit needs to stop. Costumes should be bonus DLC or rewards.

But from a purely design point of view why the FUCK does nemesis have caution stickers on him?! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Aggelos

Special Dev message by producers Kawata Masachika and Peter Fabiano

From the official JP Biohazard channel
Features Gameplay!

MiguelItUp

Man, I'm so fucking HYPED! I think it's cool that the collector's mirrors the RE2 one, but on that same note I'm sad it's not a Nemesis statue or something. Much like the RE2 one, I wanted to get it, but didn't care to have a statue of Leon... Would've much rather had Mr. X!

RE2R was basically RE3 already. I mean they cut out all the character-zapping/story variation from the original RE2 and doubled down on the Nemesis pursuit angle throughout... which is basically original RE3 in a nutshell.
Seriously, original re2 didn't have no Mr. X. Only portion I didn't like in the excellent re2 game.

Personally I didn't like re3 due to nemesis chasing you around with no way to really stop him. Which is why I don't like outlast and other horror like it. I prefer re1, 2, 4 style or silent hill 1-3 approach. I like exploring creepy atmosphere where reality seems bended but strangely still in the real world. The added tension ruins it for me. I know some like it and glad there is games for those people, but not every horror game needs that.

Paracelsus

Looks fine.
However, I have a bad feeling in their pursuit for bland boring realism, they will have Jill infected before the big clash with Nemesis because drinking water etc.

Last edited:

ESPOMAN

I wish they could include the original game with the remake would be a cool touch. Also would be cool to play it on PS4. Wonder if this is going to have the choices like the orginal did.

This would be awesome. Dino Crisis 2 was one of my favorite games on PS1.
If we are naming off non resident evil Capcom games of yore to get remake treatment, then I would pick mega man legends series of games, over Dino crisis although Dino was good, mm legends was great, back in the day. Although I can see Capcom messing legends up and doing a better job with Dino crisis as they are good at them, just look at monster hunter.

Of course I would settle for being able to play originals on ps4 or switch. Capcom hates certain game series as much as Konami hates suikoden and castlevania.

Last edited:

Lokaum D+

idk you guys, buy for me everything looks off, the models of Jill and Nemesis, looks awful

The moded version of RE2R looks way better then this one

Last edited:

dDoc

As long as its same or better quality as remake2 Im a happy camper. Wish it was April 3rd 2020 already.

Top Bottom