• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 3 may experience delayed deliveries in European markets

OrionNebula

Quebec, Canada too, with amazon.ca

It’s now ‘’expected between April 8th-13th’’.
Meanwhile, some peeps in France got it 2 weeks ahead of time...

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
y9vm5S4.jpg

Amazon BEST not be fucking lying.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
My RE3 copy is still listed as ok from Amazon for the 3rd:

VNkhBYD.png

But my Final Fantasy VII pre-order is a bit worrying...

WibF3lf.jpg

I’ll likely cancel the physical and buy digital if the wait is too crazy. My Doom Eternal copy came on the Friday, so that was good, but I’ve seen some games now give a good week delivery time even with Prime.

Still to be honest, I can’t be too angry at all this, things have been tough for a lot of people.

dan76

I might cancel my shop.to order this time - they usually deliver a day early, though I haven't had an email from them about this. Buy digital now and grab a physical copy in a couple of years for pennies ( if I'm not fucking dead ).

holygeesus

Banned
I would go digital but download speeds have been reduced too. You cant really win, so ill just wait it out for physical I guess.

OrionNebula

Screw that. Cancelled with amazon and went digital

For fuck’s sake my delivery date was changed to April 13th. I don’t mind a few days but that’s just ridiculous especially considering street date is already broken

Even if they slow download speed, I can pre-load, and the game is less than 30gb, so I ‘’should’’ be ok.

At least I’m sure I’ll be playing prior to April fucking 13th, now!

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I feel like I've watched snippets of the entire game with that Official Trailer. lol I went digital, but I like going digital. I think its a good thing to say people can enjoy this game after its launch. So much emphasis on launch week. While it is exciting, not everyone can expect a perfect launch week.

I remember playing a lot of RE2:Remake and then a month or two later everything went silent. Everyone had posted their stats and had moved on. Which is understandable if that's whats good for you. I'm definitely looking forward to it. This game was talked about many years later. I remember renting it a handful of times back when it was out on PS1.

Top Bottom