• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 – Announce Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

vlcsnap-2016-02-25-102zl7v.png

Three of the franchise’s biggest hits are now coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One: Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6.

Play as Leon S. Kennedy in Resident Evil 4 as he battles a multitude of threats to rescue the U.S. President’s daughter. Jump into Resident Evil 5 solo or co-op as Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar as they join forces to solve the truth behind a new outbreak. Experience Resident Evil 6 with a full roster of new and returning characters, as they combat the C-Virus as it threatens humanity on a global scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsHC2tb7l64

In March 1996, the world was introduced to the first Resident Evil game, which helped shape survival horror as we know it and has since brought you some of the most loved games of all time. You’ve been able to play through the origins stories that started everything with the recent releases of Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0, and we’ve confirmed that a remake of Resident Evil 2 is on the way. Since then, the series and story have evolved to amp up the action and introduce new epic gaming moments with Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6. If you haven’t had a chance to play these yet or if you’ve been wanting to play them on your current consoles, we’ve got good news for you. Starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, all three games will be available for PS4 and Xbox One for an MSRP of only $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each.

Resident 4, 5, and 6 will all be available digitally for MSRP $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, Resident Evil 5 in summer 2016 and Resident Evil 4 in fall 2016. Physical disc versions will also be available in the Americas.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harriso...packed-resident-evil-favorites-coming-in-2016

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
RE4 has to be the most ported modern game of all time at this point.

I keep thinking I need to try Resident Evil 6 again one of these days, then I remember it's like 50 hours long...

I'm always up for re-buying RE4 for the billionth time, though!

Chola

Banned
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Looks like I'm triple dipping, R.I.P. hopefully they're 60fps, unlike REmake HD (haven't seen the trailer yet). Also, physical release please!

biteren

im interested

looks like ill be earning that chicago typewriter again

EDIT: oh theyre releasing them seperatly? i thought this was a all in 1 collection

KDC720

Holy shit I dreamnt about this last night. I'm in, so in.

Gonna wait for the eventual physical bundle though. But this has to mean an RE7 announcement is around the corner.

Jawmuncher

They're probably going to do what they did with REmake and RE0. Release all of these individually and then a retail pack later on with all three. I also think this is why RE4 and RE5 had ports updated on PC. Would make bringing them to PS4 and Xbox One easier. Would also make sense as to why they're coming a bit after RE6.

Yeah! Im fucking pumped to jump into RE 5 again, plus whats another play through of four!? And six, you know what, I never beat it, im totally willing to give it another shot!

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
In the reverse order of which ones you actually want!!

Top Bottom