• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4/5/6 on PS4/X1 sell 2.8 million combined (Franchise Sales Overview)

JayEH

I'm one of the RE6 haters.

Guess I'll buy it too and see why people like it so much. For the record, I *HATED* RE5, and *LOVE* RE7.

Revelations was advertised as an "offshoot," and so I stayed away from it after feeling that RE0 was mediocre.

Guess I have some backlog to add in the next sale.

you hate a game you haven't played?

Roufianos

If i loved 4 should i buy 5 and 6?
I played through 4 for the first time ever 3 months ago. I like the gameplay of 4 so are 5 and 6 simular?

Dunno about 6 but I wouldn't recommend 5. It plays like RE4 but lacks any tension or atmosphere which just make it feel like a shit Gears of War. Feels like a fan project using 4's engine.

Introduced my bro to 4 a few months ago and he loved it, he then tried 5 and gave up a few hours in.

Erebus

Dunno about 6 but I wouldn't recommend 5. It plays like RE4 but lacks any tension or atmosphere which just make it feel like a shit Gears of War. Feels like a fan project using 4's engine.

Introduced my bro to 4 a few months ago and he loved it, he then tried 5 and gave up a few hours in.
You have to play RE5 with a human partner to appreciate it.

Audette

I'm waiting on RE4 Switch...

Yeah I would buy any of these again on switch but only with physical editions

In regards to people hating/love 6...it's a very middle of the road game. Story falls flat with few enjoyable or really standout moments given how long it is. At least for me the controls are flawed but once you get used to them they are quite fun to use. I just don't like the way the players character turns when strafing.

Top Bottom