• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 aged like milk and plays like trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
I disagree intensely

3x.webp
92755.jpg

Neff

Something could have felt great to play 20-30 years ago but feels terrible to play today.

I can't think of a single example. If it was good then it's good now.

Tilt the camera to the left or right and hold it, then press the aim button. Your character will immediately face and aim in that direction (you can stop tilting and release the aim button whenever).

I did not know that.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
What the fuck? The camera's purpose is pretty simple: environment awareness and to quickly look for immediate enemies/danger. It worked as intended and never got in the way. What the heck did you think it was for? I find it comical how lost some so called gamers get when dealing with anything even slightly different than what they're used to.

The fuck is Your issue, letter avatar? I need to provide you with my fucking gaming credentials now because I chose to ignore a useless feature in a game that gets by perfectly fine without it? ITS MEANT TO QUICKLY LOOK IN DIRECTIONS KEK FUKIN NOOB LOLOL RIP

Get fucked, and tell your mother I give her my regards when she puts the 17 candles into your cake next year, champ. Jfc.

Nigel

Disagree. With the exception with being able to move and aim at the same time, it doesn’t feel dated at all. RE4 and Gears of War set the standard for third person shooters for almost 20 years.

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
The fuck is Your issue, letter avatar? I need to provide you with my fucking gaming credentials now because I chose to ignore a useless feature in a game that gets by perfectly fine without it? ITS MEANT TO QUICKLY LOOK IN DIRECTIONS KEK FUKIN NOOB LOLOL RIP

Get fucked, and tell your mother I give her my regards when she puts the 17 candles into your cake next year, champ. Jfc.

floejisan-what.gif

justin-timberlake-lol.gif

Yo man, what the fooookkkkkk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom