• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 Soundtrack Coming on 'Muddy' Gold Vinyl This June

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Capcom has teamed up with Laced Records to bring Resident Evil 4's soundtrack to fans of "audiophile-quality" vinyl. Spread across four 'muddy gold' discs, the Limited Edition Resident Evil 4 vinyl collection features remastered audio from the original 2005 Nintendo GameCube release, and brand new sleeve artwork by Boris Moncel.

A Standard Edition of the Resident Evil 4 soundtrack is also available on black 180g heavyweight vinyl, and both the Standard and Limited Edition (exclusive to the Laced Records store) come packaged in a special gatefold sleeve. The four LPs feature music from composers Shusaku Uchiyama and Misao Senbongi, delivering the duo's unsettling electronic sounds and percussion loops in tracks like 'Serenity' and 'Save Theme'.

The Resident Evil 4 Original Soundtrack quadruple vinyl is available to pre-order now in North America and Europe, Middle-East, and Africa (you'll find the EMEA Laced Records store here) territories for $80/£70, and is due to ship in June 2020.

RE4_LE_X4LP_Render_2.jpg

Last edited:
This is more exciting RE4 related news than an actual RE4 remake to me...I recall recently looking up the OSTs of RE4 and some other REs too like REmake...actually giving the music a listen outside of the game just shows you how atmospheric they really are on their own.

Saber

Gold Member
I would say its as meh as the game itself. Rarely got any music worth listenning or memorable.

Doom85

RE4 is in my top 10 games of all time.....but the music? I remember a few great tracks and that's about it. To me, Silent Hill was the horror series with too many amazing tacks to count due to the genius of Akira Yamaoka. My jaw dropped when I got my PS2 copy of Silent Hill 3 and it included a OST CD as I had no idea it was a part of the copy but what an awesome bonus!

I will say, I do love the music that comes with the PS4 theme of RE 3 remake. I've been thinking of switching to one of my FF VII themes since I've now started playing its remake, but hearing that RE 3 music every time I turn on my PS4 just gets me so pumped.

Top Bottom