• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 6 rated for PS4 and Xbox One in Korea

Jawmuncher

Who's ready to play the BEST Resident Evil game again!
The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Resident Evil 6 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Resident Evil 6 launched for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October 2012, and for PC in March 2013. Capcom has yet to announce current generation ports.
Back in 2012, the Korean Game Rating Board also leaked the high-definition versions of Resident Evil: Revelations before they were officially announced
Source: http://gematsu.com/2015/11/resident-evil-6-rated-ps4-xbox-one-korea#Quhy74zqcgp3VVD0.99

Just hope we're still getting RE7 next year though. Best bet to me would be Early 2016 RE0, Later a bit Umbrella Corps, Summer RE6, and Holiday RE7.
Would be sad if Umbrella Corps and Remasters are all we get for RE's anniversary next year. Then again they did exactly that with RE4HD and CVX HD 5 years ago.

Corpekata

Banned
Surprised they're not doing a pacakaged collection like 5 and 6 together. Though I guess if they stick to a price point like the other REmakes it won't be so bad.

HeelPower

The game doesn't have much replay value outside of mercenaries ,but I'd still get it.

For some reason it has a weird sentimental value to me.The soundtrack is great and the characters can be endearing.

But its a messy game.

Lucentto

Banned
I would rather eat the shit that came out of my ass than play this game again.

But I am curious to see the tweaks they made, if this is true anyway.

Jawmuncher

How many Resident Evil games (Including rereleases) are we expecting next year? Seems like a lot.

Capcom really likes to load Resident Evil some year.
The year RE6 came out we had Revelations, Operation Raccoon City, and Umbrella Chronicles for PSN.

Surprised they're not doing a pacakaged collection like 5 and 6 together. Though I guess if they stick to a price point like the other REmakes it won't be so bad.

Yeah I wouldn't even be surprised if this was digital only. Save capcom some money.
Though if they offer tweaks along the lines of DmC, that could go a long way for some people.

-MD-

26924a.gif

Raxus

The game doesn't have much replay value outside of mercenaries ,but I'd still get it.

For some reason it has a weird sentimental value to me.The soundtrack is great and the characters can be endearing.

But its a messy game.

It is but not deserving of the hate it got. I had a lot of fun with it.

Leon's campaign is the best.

Manu

Gotta love -MD- showing up on every single RE thread just to shitpost. That's some commitment.

I'm ready.

DOWN

Banned
Loved Leon's campaign and the game pace in general. Like Resident Evil 5, it's not strong horror at all, but it is a hell of a ride

Michael Bay presents Resident Evil

BadWolf

That glorious combat, the amazing animation.

If only they could go back and cut some of the fat out of the main campaign.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member

But its a messy game.

I thought 6 did it quite well without having to replay everything. Multiple campaigns was fun because it changed things up,
even if they didn't really change the entire campaign all that much

2016 is gonna be a great year with Zero coming out as early as it is.

dmr87

Couldn't care less about this game but if all these remasters gives us Resident Evil 7 faster/ever then go for it.

bryanee

Ehhhhhhh I'm playing it through co-op with a mate on and off and I must say we do have a laugh at how shite this game can be at times. Maybe we'll do it again with this version when its cheaper.

Son Of D

It's possible (albeit unlikely) that this is a download only remaster and eventually RE5 (and 4) will get the remaster treatment (again in 4's case) and then eventually a double (triple) pack of RE 5 and 6 (and 4 maybe).

eFKac

Current state of Capcom is pretty depressing :-(

Hopefully all those remasters, low budget spin offs, episodic or f2p games and collaborations will help fund full fledged AAA sequels to Resident Evil and Devil May Cry, and soon.

Het_Nkik

lol, literally just got shipment confirmation for the PS3 version from Best Buy. But it was like $10 so no huge loss.

I would rather eat the shit that came out of my ass than play this game again.

But I am curious to see the tweaks they made, if this is true anyway.
Ahahaha

Yeah... I'm not spending a dime on this game again regardless of the changes. Six was enough of a disappointment to make me give up on numbered RE titles completely. I'll stick with numbered titles between REmake to RE5.
REmake already came out
We're still a few years away from RE3make, so that'll do for now.

REmake is the best horror game ever, but I personally really enjoyed RE3

Anung

Un Rama
Resi 6 isn't without its problems (bloat and too many cooks) but I loved the mechanics and would totally double dip. Plus they could hopefully iron out some issues.

LUXURY

Lol. They're insane if they think I would pay for that trash a second time. No way, no fucking how. Only way I would even consider it, And it's a slight consider, is if I could use the Left 4 Dead 2 cast in Mercenaries. If not, they can keep their mess of a game.

Jawmuncher

Resi 6 isn't without its problems (bloat and too many cooks) but I loved the mechanics and would totally double dip. Plus they could hopefully iron out some issues.

Yeah if they can mess with it like they did DmC and DMC4:SE that would be pretty cool, and could even convince people to double dip. Since just including all of the DLC probably won't do much to sway people.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
sounds like a good way to tide me over until the sony-funded survival horror reboot resident evil 7 :))

Archurro

Might get it if it's cheap. The dive/flip/crazy movement mechanics were awesome, really unlike anything done before. Too bad the tutorials are god awful. Make sure you check out that GAF guide to make sure you understand the mechanics fully.

Zareka

Man, this game was an absolute blast co-op. Rarely can playing a game make me laugh quite as hard as Resi 6 did. Day freakin' one if this is true.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member

I thought this was a sarcastic jab at RE6 and was poised to attack, then I saw it was Jawmuncher and remembered he actually liked the game.

Good to see. Hope more people play the game and realize that it's actually a solid TPS.

Top Bottom