- Wesker Jr's real name is Jake Muller
- Each playable character has a different gameplay focus
[*]Leon = RE4, Chris = RE5, Muller = "something new"
- New enemies are a result of the C-Virus
- A "totally new control scheme" has been employed
- North America, China and Eastern Europe are locations in the game
- Solo and co-op, both online and offline.
- Zombies return.
- The J'avo take damage based on where you shoot them.
[*]Damage a part enough without destroying, that part mutates, becomes more powerful
- The C-Virus can make enemies undergo "Chrysalide", which "take the mutation process even further as they can undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures"
- Mercenaries Mode will return
- Shooting while moving, sliding, rolling, cover and enhanced melee attacks are in
- Demo included with Dragon's Dogma hits July 3rd for XBox, Sept 4 for PS3.
"Unfortunately, RE6 will not be available at this time on the Wii U," Kobayashi told us. "Right now we're concentrating on the PlayStation 3 version, 360 version and the PC version of the game."