• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 Prequel ‘Walkthrough the Fear’ VR Experience Launches in Japan Soon.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

There’s a spooky treat for Resident Evil fans in Japan later this month as Capcom launches the VR experience Biohazard: Walkthrough the Fear, which serves as a prequel to Resident Evil 7. The event will run from Oct. 26 at The Plaza Capcom Ikebukuro store.

The experience is described as “a free-rom VR horror attraction that allows up to four people to explore the world of “Resident Evil 7″ in VR.”

From what we can pick out about the story, it’ll take place in Louisiana and feature Resident Evil 7 antagonist Jack Baker. It’ll certainly be interesting to hear how the events of the story help flesh out the lore of main game.

Here are some of the entrance details:

“BIOHAZARD WALKTHROUGH THE FEAR” Outline
・ Store information “VR-X” in the Prasakapukon Ikebukuro store
・ Price 2,800 yen (tax included) / 1 person
・ Time required 40 minutes
・ Number of players 2-4 people
・ 4 people play simultaneously. If you apply for 3 or fewer people, you may be able to play with other group members who apply at the same time.
-Online reservations for one person are only available at 15:00 and 21:00 hours.

A.Romero

Yeah I'm still waiting for vr on pc version of 7 and ace combat. I feel like Sony are ruining other platforms with their exclusivity deals on vr and other dlc etc.

Ace Combat is not a year old yet. I'm expecting them to release them on PC in the first half of 2020.

I don't think RE7 is ever coming.

That said, I'm assuming that stuff would not exist without Sony's money. I think it's best to at least have the option to play it on a single platform than not even existing.

Top Bottom