• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Cafe & Grill S.T.A.R.S. "COMIG" SOON

cvxfreak

http://www.c2s.co.jp/biohazard/stars/index.html

gkgvg.jpg

Opens Friday, July 13 in Shibuya, Tokyo. Includes "dance performance" by ANGELIQUE and some giveaway items.

Wonder if they'll serve anything as interesting as what I had at the CAPCOM BAR in Shinjuku a few weeks ago, such as:

FINvg.jpg

Tyrant Rib Steak

U07Mt.jpg

Licker Brain Cake

RWWlA.jpg

G-Virus Vaccine Cocktail

X8xj8.jpg

Green Herb Salad

pa22word

Lol JP from platinum is putting Capcom on blast for this over on twitter:

"This kinda thing didn't happen when Ben Judd and I were there."

"I kid about Capcom, but I honestly wonder what processes they have in place to stop this. When I was there, we reviewed marketing stuff."

"Even if it is "only for Japan," avoiding easy mistakes preserves brand image. It takes less time to ask for a check than to make a fix."

There's no such thing as "only for Japan" anymore, especially concerning a passionately-followed subject like video games. The world is far too well-connected for foreign markets not to see everything instantly. Marketing materials and announcements purposed for only one region will be heard worldwide, instigating reaction and product demand even in places not planned for release.

MisterHero

Lol JP from platinum is putting Capcom on blast for this over on twitter:
They should stop complaining about this and complain more about actual shit like Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

I just hope they hire a waiter named Barry and occasionally inquire as to his location.
lol and he serves the dishes to the table, and when he removes the cover he exclaims "WHAT IS THIS"

Top Bottom