• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Code Veronica rated for PS4 by German USK

3HXens2.png

Can't link to results on USK, scroll down the list
http://www.usk.de/en/search-for-title/latest-classifications/

Don't think this has been announced. Lock if old

Jawmuncher

So looks like Revelations and Code Veronica HD will be this years RE game ports. I'd also bet this hits Xbox one and PC.

Finally more people can play what is the most dated entry in the series

Anung

Un Rama
Yay! My least played Resi but having them all in one place will be great. Hope it gets a physical release.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I'm a simple man. I see RE on PS4, I buy it.

Hope they cleaned up the graphics for the PS4. The game looked horrible on the PS3.

kromeo

Hope it's not quite as dark in outside areas as it was on PS3, I couldn't see a thing

Third best RE

artsi

I like CV but fuck that plane boss if you didn't prepare sufficiently.
I didn't have any previous saves and had to wing it with no healing items, ammo, etc.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
By far the most underrated RE, I fucking love it, I only put it behind REmake and RE4.

I'll certainly play it again..

Capcom slowing turning my PS4 into a god damn resident evil machine

Me too, I have an RE folder, all that's missing is 2,3, CV and Rev 1

Semajer

Hopefully this means a PC port too. Did the HD version have the quick reload they added to the remasters? It's been a while since I last played it.

Jawmuncher

By far the most underrated RE, I fucking love it, I only put it behind REmake and RE4.

I'll certainly play it again..

Me too, I have an RE folder, all that's missing is 2,3, CV and RERev 1

Underrated? I'd say it's the most overrated.
Underrated would be RE3, and how everyone calls it a pointless sequel. Despite adding more gameplay elements than CVX did to the original formula. Yeah

BasilZero

So looks like Revelations and Code Veronica HD will be this years RE game ports. I'd also bet this hits Xbox one and PC.

Finally more people can play what is the most dated entry in the series

I hope so it comes to PC.

If it's just the original ported over I will buy it on a ps4.

Anung

Un Rama
Did the PS3/360 release have proper trophies with a platinum? I hope they put that little bit of effort in with this. RE4's trophies sucked.

Jawmuncher

not even close

It's easily worst than 0. More opportunities to get yourself in a no win state (unless you're a master and the knife). Then you have the wonkiness of first person sections, which are basically required to beat some bosses.
Then you have hunters and bandersnatchers that can hit loop you worse than the monkeys in 0.

Capra

Tied for worst game in the series with 0.

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. CV may have a bloated overworld, that goddamn plane boss, and the worst character in the series (fuck Steve), but it doesn't hold a candle to the uninspired inventory-management borefest that is RE0. Also every scene involving Albert Wesker is pure gold.

As far as Classic RE goes, for me it's:

2 > REmake > 3 >> CVX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0

TimmmV

I like CV but fuck that plane boss if you didn't prepare sufficiently.
I didn't have any previous saves and had to wing it with no healing items, ammo, etc.

Seriously. Hardest boss I've ever done, took me months to finally beat him

Donuts

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. CV may have a bloated overworld, that goddamn plane boss, and the worst character in the series (fuck Steve), but it doesn't hold a candle to the uninspired inventory-management borefest that is RE0. Also every scene involving Albert Wesker is pure gold.

As far as Classic RE goes, for me it's:

2 > REmake > 3 >> CVX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0

I forgot about that boss fight...

CV is the first time they show Wesker since 1 right? I need to play this game again!

Sajko

Well this is great, but whats happening with RE2? Wasnt it like 2 years ago when they greenlit that thing?

kromeo

Best Resident Evil game on PS4? I'm in.

It used to by my favourite for a long time but after replaying the whole series recently I didn't enjoy it quite as much as REmake and 2. Better than 0 though and a whole lot better than 3

Well this is great, but whats happening with RE2? Wasnt it like 2 years ago when they greenlit that thing?

E3 I would think we'll finally see something of it

Top Bottom