Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 - Nintendo Switch Features Trailer

Looks great will definately grab, now if only Capcom could give us RE4 and RE5 on the switch as well, now that would be perfect.

IMO though they are great games, so if anyone hasn't played them this is a good way to check them out.

I'm happy enough with my current versions, if the second one was on a cart I'd have double dipped on it.

Capcom indicated that Resident Evil Revelations for Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One has sold 500,000 copies. Of that number, roughly 250,000 units were on Switch specifically.

Source

That number is probably from launch to December 31st? Is fo, 250 000 for Nintendo Switch in two months is quite good, hopefully it reaches 500 000 LTD. IIRC, Capcom said they will be bringing more Switch support from April 2018 forwards. I think Megaman Legacy Collection could release then, as it's a Spring release.

Just got the Nintendo Switch last week and bought Resident Evil 1 and 2. It's pretty good I must say! Glad I purchased the game. Moreover 2 games in 1 card? You get your money's worth!