• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 - Nintendo Switch Features Trailer

Nere

Looks great will definately grab, now if only Capcom could give us RE4 and RE5 on the switch as well, now that would be perfect.

mikestrife

IMO though they are great games, so if anyone hasn't played them this is a good way to check them out.

I'm happy enough with my current versions, if the second one was on a cart I'd have double dipped on it.

NihoB

Neo Member
I would have been more inclined to pick this up with it wasn't half physical/digital when buying the physical copy.... or "phygital"?

DbaziNews

Neo Member
Capcom indicated that Resident Evil Revelations for Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One has sold 500,000 copies. Of that number, roughly 250,000 units were on Switch specifically.

Source

alf717

Thats good news. Hope they can bring more RE to the Switch. Remake and Zero would be nice with a some RE4 as well.

Andyliini

That number is probably from launch to December 31st? Is fo, 250 000 for Nintendo Switch in two months is quite good, hopefully it reaches 500 000 LTD. IIRC, Capcom said they will be bringing more Switch support from April 2018 forwards. I think Megaman Legacy Collection could release then, as it's a Spring release.

hellorichard

Neo Member
Just got the Nintendo Switch last week and bought Resident Evil 1 and 2. It's pretty good I must say! Glad I purchased the game. Moreover 2 games in 1 card? You get your money's worth!

Top Bottom