Resident Evil Reveleations coming to PS3/360?

I might double dip on a console port. I really enjoyed Revelations compared to RE5. Never played RE6 because of the bad press but I plan on playing it in the future.

You are talking like Relevations going multiplat means 3DS lost all of its 3rd party exclusives.
Uh no. Rhythm Thief from Sega, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm and Kingdom Hearts 3D from Square, Code of Princess from Atlus, Layton from Level 5, Harvest Moon and gabrielle Gghostly Groove from Natsume, Dead or Alive Dimensions from tecmo, Cooking Mama from Mejesco among other are still exclusives.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Uh no. Rhythm Thief from Sega, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm and Kingdom Hearts 3D from Square, Code of Princess from Atlus, Layton from Level 5, Harvest Moon and gabrielle Gghostly Groove from Natsume, Dead or Alive Dimensions from tecmo, Cooking Mama from Mejesco among other are still exclusives.
There's an iOS version of Rhythm Thief is due soon, just so ya know.

One of those isn't quite right. :p

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/06/sega-porting-free-to-play-rhythm-thief-to-ios-this-winter/

Edit: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cooking-mama/id306065668?mt=8 Cooking Mama is also in iOS, though I'm not sure if it's the same one.

AHHH YEAH!
I'll buy the hell out of this on PS3 and 360.
However sadly no vita version which should have been obvious.
Release what many consider the best game in years on everything under the sun.

I know thats not the case. It was only him talking like that.

This game is AWESOME. Just finished my second playthrough on the 3DS XL. I'm 100 percent in support of this hitting more platforms so more people can appreciate it. It's every bit the full-fledged RE title as the numbered installments. I would double-dip on a PS3 version.

I'm ok with this, it was great on the 3DS, would be even better on PS360U.

Personally I'd prefer a Wii U version mainly because all the touch screen features would be there. Plus it could be a great way to start off with the RE series on the Wii U.

Will get it, I have it on 3DS and I'm not able to finish it because of the lack of second analog and the small screen. If true PS360 Capcom is officially the Vitakiller

I'd buy this game again, I loved it the first time. I won't have to worry about my eyes getting strained by the 3D and maybe we'll get a decent box for it.

I liked the 3DS demo apart from the awful enemy designs, but I don't want to play a long action game like that with the 3DS XL slide pad. So this is welcome news to me.

I think Revelations deserves a chance to gain more sales, but I really hope this news is false. If true, we'll get "I'll wait for the console port" everytime Capcom announces an interesting 3DS game.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
I think Revelations deserves a chance to gain more sales, but I really hope this news is false. If true, we'll get "I'll wait for the console port" everytime Capcom announces an interesting 3DS game.
To be fair, Resident Evil hasn't had much presence on handhelds up until recently. So it's understandable that a sizable portion of the audience would prefer the game on home consoles as it's familiar territory for them.