• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Super Bundle (Xbox One) for $20.80

jbug617

Banned
LhaHp67.jpg
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/resident-evil-super-bundle/bq87gddnxmb7

Here is what is included
Included in this Super Bundle are Resident Evil HD Remaster, Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Thats a great deal wow.

Wonder if PSN will get something similar.

That seems quite good. Do these play in pc? Was thinking all pc versions were better but wasn't aware in thier full cross play treatment...

May still be better to wait and see for me.

hatchx

Banned
All of those games, including re-releases of RE4, REmake, and 5, have cost me probably $500+. I recently paid $20 for RE4 alone on PS4.

This deal is ridiculous.

f@luS

More than a member.
Didnt have time to play Yet I own 0/1/ revelation on PS4

Still need 4-5/6 even though I won't play for many month

Should I wait for a 20 bundle on PS4 or jump on this one here. I hate having double version of the games

Bessy67

Wow, that's a pretty great deal. I might have to bite on that.

Edit: Crap, can't buy. Hopefully this will work soon, but it could just be an error.

Still showing as $20 with 8 days remaining for the sale. But I already own Resident Evil HD and Resident Evil 0 HD. Hmm, decisions.

Are there any differences between these and the ps4 versions?

I hope they get Scorpio support or atleast some boost.

I went ahead and bought it just cause I'm not sure if all of them would ever hit that price again. If I'm lucky maybe will hit twenty on steam in the future or something.

I can't remember but weren't the pc versions 60 and the consoles 30.

I have no idea why with static backgrounds on re one...

Justinh

Cripes. That's a damn good deal even if it only included REmake and RE4.

I might pick it up later... or I might pass. I already have REmake on XB1 and I have 4 on the 360 and Gamecube still. I'm not too interested in the other games anymore

I just purchased this from my XB1-S console. No problems with the purchase and it is installing all 27 pieces of content right now!

Totally, totally worth the 20.80+TAX. Now, my Hard Drive shall weep as it earns its keep.

I also got the $1 gold for a month on my dash to punch up after all of these games install, so a total win-win here. Thanks for the post, and thanks to Capcom for lurking about the NeoGaf forums and making this offer happen!

PS - need a cheap $20 live card? Amazon is selling the $20 digital code card for $18.76 and no tax (at least for me)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F4CEWOY?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=4bb802d60deb11e7bde51e3539c32d890INT

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Holy shit that's a great bundle.

Though I have and played most of these on the PS3, if they put out this deal on the PS4 I'll re buy again IMMEDIATELY!

Top Bottom