• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter shooting this September (Ali Larter Returning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even remember what the plot is. Or if there is an overarching plot. I think Mila's character got her superpowers removed. Did I dream that?

BobLoblaw

Banned
Remember how the last movie ended?
It was an absurdly brilliant set-up:

top-10-things-i-want-in-resident-evil-6-aka-the-final-chapter-90db38d1-4efd-4dba-89df-f9f746e0072b-png-230451.jpg

Resident-Evil-Retribution-Image-2.jpg
Oh man. that looks so bad. Glad I stopped after the first (though I own and have never watched the next three).

Fury451

Banned
Excellent. I really like this series for some reason. Probably Mills Jovovich.

Yep. Me too- the first three in the series have been the guiltiest of pleasures. The last two, especially the last one were pretty bad though, even by the series' rather lax standards. I really didn't even enjoy the most recent one at all except for the brief Wesker bits and the end, but I'm committed to seeing this through.

Dead

well not really...yet
The first was the only watchable one. Also, Milla's costumes just get goofier and goofier with each movie

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Oh man. that looks so bad. Glad I stopped after the first (though I own and have never watched the next three).
The first movie was incredibly boring. The other three at least are fun to watch. Stupid fun though. I really gotta see how this ends. Just out of obligation.

Follows the exact same stupid logic as the games too:
"stand still and shoot"
Pln5Qux.gif

down to the exact same pose as the game characters.

shink

I've watched the first and the second half of the third one but have been tempted to get the whole set on Blu-Ray. I guess I'll wait for this one to come out

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
well if Ali Larter is on I can't resist, quite the amazing actress capable of elevating any movie

Shouta

The only thing these movies ever did right was cast the perfect Ada Wong.

Everything else is >=(

Fury451

Banned
Wait, Wesker's on their side, now?

When did Ada get in those movies? WHEN DID JILL GET HER RE5 DESIGN!?

I NEED TO CATCH UP.

It all pretty much changed in the last movie for very undefined reasons and no one really seemed all that bothered to care who was with who anyways. So I just caught you up.

Wesker was the best thing about the last film, and that's saying something.

You should have brought more.

He was. I hope he has more to do in this one and we see him fight again- he was the best part of the last 2 films IMO. Ham and cheese, but his actor seems like he was having a good time; one of the few that knew exactly what kind of movie he was making.

NZNova

I think the thing I hate most about this movie series is how goddamn hard it is to remember the order of them. Stop with the random-ass subtitles, just number the damn things!

Maedhros

I find this series REALLY offensive.

Even when I turn my brain off, this movie somehow restarts it and I can't do nothing, but laugh.

Terrible series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom