• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil VII: Gold Edition |OT| Get yo ass back to the house

Jawmuncher

bannerwzjva.png

Platforms: PS4/PC/XB1
Price: $49.99
*Note: If you own RE7 and the season pass or bought the "Deluxe Edition" you have all the same content Gold Edition will provide.

Open Spoiler Thread Here: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1459381

Features:
Return to the mansion or make your first trip to it with Resident Evil VII: Gold Edition. The all in one package for the hit horror game of 2017. With the gold edition you are offered the original RE7 Experience, Banned Footage Volumes 1 & 2, and End of Zoe all on one disc.
Not a Hero is free to all players as a download (Punching included).

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ7i-g95mXU

Hell yea, just PreOrdered mine a few days back! I originally picked up the original RE7 last week from BB, as i didn't think there was gonna be a physical copy of the Gold Edition. Once i seen there was a physical copy coming out i returned RE7 and put my money on the Gold. Good thing i didnt open it as i decided to start on FallOut 4 first (which i picked up same day), and wait on the enhancement update.

Which leads me to the BIG question...

When the HELL is this game gonna be enhanced for the X??? I'm crossing my fingers the update will kick in with the release of Gold Edition, but this honestly been the main reason why i haven't played any version of this yet, been waiting on the update.

greekappi

Steam has the season pass for $29.99. You get the two banned footage DLC's and this stuff.

PSN it's $29.99 for the season pass too.

Ah most excellent. The only way to get this as a physical release is by buying this Gold version? I have the original game for PS4 so I think it's time to get that $29.99 DLC now. Will any more come out that will be included for that $29.99 down the road?

edit: oh man, I have Gamers Club at Best Buy and the gold edition of the game is $39.99. So it's only $10 more to get the entire game in addition to all the DLC? Man I wish I could get just the DLC cheaper since I already have the full game.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Ah most excellent. The only way to get this as a physical release is by buying this Gold version? I have the original game for PS4 so I think it's time to get that $29.99 DLC now. Will any more come out that will be included for that $29.99 down the road?

edit: oh man, I have Gamers Club at Best Buy and the gold edition of the game is $39.99. So it's only $10 more to get the entire game in addition to all the DLC? Man I wish I could get just the DLC cheaper since I already have the full game.

I believe so.

Capcom has been pushing Not A Hero since it launched. End of Zoe is a whole new episode we didn't know about until a few months ago. I don't know if I would count on more DLC after this, especially it being a Gold edition.

Just trade your used original RE7 in at Best Buy, im sure you'll get a good $10 in credit for it, then get the physical copy of the Gold Edition with your gamers club. There you go, your only paying $29, or around that atleast, maybe even less.

As i stated in my 1st post above, I waited for One X to come out before buying the game for the Enhancements. I did purchase the original game last week at Best Buy, but then took it back to preorder the Gold Edition once i realized there was a physical copy of Gold coming out. I personally prefer physical copies of games, makes my library look bigger! lol

Gotta say, i have Gamersclub aswel at Best Buy, possibly the greatest deal on this Earth!!! Payed itself off 10 fold already for me, and i only been a member for a few months! Don't know how they make money off this deal?! ;)

Soriku

I preordered on PS4 with the price error on BB a little while back...that came to $25 and they haven't canceled it. Here's hoping I can pick it up normally tomorrow.

greekappi

Just trade your used original RE7 in at Best Buy, im sure you'll get a good $10 in credit for it, then get the physical copy of the Gold Edition with your gamers club. There you go, your only paying $29, or around that atleast, maybe even less.

As i stated in my 1st post above, I waited for One X to come out before buying the game for the Enhancements. I did purchase the original game last week at Best Buy, but then took it back to preorder the Gold Edition once i realized there was a physical copy of Gold coming out. I personally prefer physical copies of games, makes my library look bigger! lol

Gotta say, i have Gamersclub aswel at Best Buy, possibly the greatest deal on this Earth!!! Payed itself off 10 fold already for me, and i only been a member for a few months! Don't know how they make money off this deal?! ;)

Yes! Agree completely on the Gamers Club deal! It is awesome!

When were the individual release dates for End of Zoe and Not a Hero respectively?

Top Bottom