• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 REVEALED! 60man MP, 8p Co-op, 2 campaigns, etc HOLY $#!t

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Holy fucking Chimera shit!
We need James to confirm this ASAP.
This game will take the fps genre on consoles to another level if those stats are true. O_O
Holy shit one more time for emphasis.

sullyj

jstevenson said:

6buql1j.gif

DangerStepp

That's awesome to hear..definite day one!! However, I don't really read in depth about the weapons and levels. It's kinda like reading a movie preview that describes what kind of scenery is in the movie or what kind of make-up Tom Cruise is wearing. It's irrelevant information that will be evident whenever you experience it.

Edit: 60 players... Do. Not. Want. I can barely put up with 8 to 16 jerks.. let alone 60.

Smokey

Soul4ger said:
:lol

So true. I love the reactions in the thread.

Uh that's NEVER been done on a console before. That's why people are fucking excited. 60 fucking players online, is a first for the console world.

Gattsu25

Banned
RiskyChris said:
60 P MP? =/

I guess it's not my brand of FPS, since I prefer smaller fights where I have a bigger impact on the fight.
They have those, too

Most servers are smaller to medium sized (like Halo) if Resistance is anything to go by

Mrbob

Akia said:
If you can't beat them in quality just overwhelm them with numbers.

Don't be bitter.

I was going to be happy with two player co op.

Everyone would have been extremely happy with 4.

But 8? Hot damn. Can you imagine the scale of these maps to allow 8 player online co op? Holy shit.

dabig2

jesus, mary, and fucking joseph! 8 player co-op is insane.

Randomized geometry sounds exciting!

60 player online... :D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
EDIT 16: listened to complaints... working on solution to long checkpoints and health system. not positive what final solution will be.

EDIT 17: "Our time playing was a blast"... each character class contributes in a unique way and "we loved the strategy-laden medic"... unique sense of teamwork

EDIT 18: Mysterious "Cloven"

EDIT 19: "Resistance 2 will be too epic to dismiss as anything but one of the biggest, boldest, and most high-reaching titles of 2008. It's a game that won't be ignored." [END ARTICLE]

Top Bottom