• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Retailers are heading to Nintendo Europe in Germany for undisclosed reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2014
Ireland
Still not 100% confirmed yet, we first saw it in a gaf thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217404419&postcount=1362

Same gaf member claimed said all people going signed NDA's

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217407014&postcount=1385

Then this off twitter guy (who is apparently reliable)

https://twitter.com/nintex_nl/status/777981636122185728

got 3 different sources to confirm that retailers are heading off to Nintendo Europe in Germany for an announcement within days.

Not necessarily NX mind.

purseowner

May 31, 2015

georly

Apr 23, 2013
OK smart people - does this mean something or does this mean nothing.

See you in 20 pages.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
Mother 3 getting a physical 3DS/WiiU release.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Jun 15, 2015
People are really starting to lose their collective minds over this NX stuff aren't they?

Eolz

Jun 1, 2014
Imagine it's a new Pokemon bundle. Megaton.
Or better: the SNES mini.

stan423321

Jul 24, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: GALAXY-STYLE NEW 3DS PROLIFERATED IN EU AND AUSTRALIA PRONE TO EXPLODING CIRCLE PADS

joking. Did we even get that... kitsch?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Mar 19, 2012
NX is REAL! ITS HAPPENING! THIS WEEK! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU SET YOUR MIND TO IT! YOU CAN FLY! YOU CAN LITERALLY FLY!

James Scott

Banned
May 24, 2014
I remember he teased a late November/Early December reveal for NX. I wonder if he still thinks that.
Personally don't think this news means much even if it's true. It likely doesn't mean they're going to announce it anytime soon though October sounds ideal

Stitch

Nov 26, 2006
Oh just remembered that the Mini NES Classic thing is made in Germany so it might be that.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
Oct 30, 2015
I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that.

OMG ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

Dystify

Jan 21, 2011
twitter.com
Oh just remembered that the Mini NES Classic thing is made in Germany so it might be that.

That's unrelated. NoE headquarters are in Germany, so if they planned a meeting for all of Europe it'd probably be there. Anyway, my guess is this meeting is for upcoming holiday season stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.