• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retailers are heading to Nintendo Europe in Germany for undisclosed reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not 100% confirmed yet, we first saw it in a gaf thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217404419&postcount=1362

Same gaf member claimed said all people going signed NDA's

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217407014&postcount=1385

Then this off twitter guy (who is apparently reliable)

https://twitter.com/nintex_nl/status/777981636122185728

got 3 different sources to confirm that retailers are heading off to Nintendo Europe in Germany for an announcement within days.

Not necessarily NX mind.

Z8hbhna.gif

"We are pleased to announce that the Galaxy 3DS and NES Classic are still coming! Please buy Another Fucking Mario Sports Game to celebrate."

BREAKING NEWS: GALAXY-STYLE NEW 3DS PROLIFERATED IN EU AND AUSTRALIA PRONE TO EXPLODING CIRCLE PADS

joking. Did we even get that... kitsch?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
NX is REAL! ITS HAPPENING! THIS WEEK! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU SET YOUR MIND TO IT! YOU CAN FLY! YOU CAN LITERALLY FLY!

I remember he teased a late November/Early December reveal for NX. I wonder if he still thinks that.
Personally don't think this news means much even if it's true. It likely doesn't mean they're going to announce it anytime soon though October sounds ideal

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that. I just keep clicking these threads. Why? It's not happening and I know that.

OMG ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

Dystify

Oh just remembered that the Mini NES Classic thing is made in Germany so it might be that.

That's unrelated. NoE headquarters are in Germany, so if they planned a meeting for all of Europe it'd probably be there. Anyway, my guess is this meeting is for upcoming holiday season stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom