Return To The Party: The Path of the Trump Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2004
I wanted to catalog the rise of the POTUS.

Look at how marco "foam party" ruby got admonished by big hands trump:

Post your favorite 2016 election moments.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
Edit:

Actually what I posted was inappropriate. Oh well.

Last edited:

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
I don't care about the "Hillary e-mail scandal" one bit. I don't really even understand why that's such a big deal.
But damn it, Trump's "because you'd be in jail" has to be one of the best and snarkiest comebacks in the history of comebacks.

The quickness of it, that small smirk on his face when he says that and Hillary's face afterwards is a moment that will stay in history forever. By Hillary's face I mean that it kinda has the feeling that she deep down appreciated the quick wit there. It's like she admits "hell that was actually a good one."

Jun 11, 2004
I don't care about the "Hillary e-mail scandal" one bit. I don't really even understand why that's such a big deal.
But damn it, Trump's "because you'd be in jail" has to be one of the best and snarkiest comebacks in the history of comebacks.

The quickness of it, that small smirk on his face when he says that and Hillary's face afterwards is a moment that will stay in history forever. By Hillary's face I mean that it kinda has the feeling that she deep down appreciated the quick wit there. It's like she admits "hell that was actually a good one."
We never saw the rest of the thousand, possibly millions of emails.

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff Member
Dec 5, 2017
This is your second Trump thread on the first page in OT. This is not your personal platform. Go and engage your other thread and give it some life instead of spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.