• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reuters: Steele Dossier 'sufficiently credible' from IG Investigators.

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
Comey was removed from office, so I speculate that they knew the dossier was phony and proceeded anyway. 🤷‍♀️
I mean, there's a Special Council report detailing exactly how and why Comey was fired. It was because he wouldn't shut down the investigation at Trump's prodding. But go on with your talking points parroted straight from Trumps fucking twitter feed personal speculations.

I'm not confident in our lettered agencies or our complicit media at all, including the upcoming IG report.
i hope no one is hanging their hat on the IG report. It’s all part of the deep state, after all.
Good to see Trumpkins now dismissing their Lord and Savior IG REPORTS when the tides begin to turn and the Treason Trials and Popcorn Parties they so eagerly anticipated and planned for are all for naught. Wait.... since Trump controls the IG, and the IG is now deep state, does that make Trump Deep State??? :messenger_face_screaming:

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: Teletraan1

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Every sane person knows the pee pee tape is real. It's only a matter of time. Trump and hookers go together.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I mean, there's a Special Council report detailing exactly how and why Comey was fired. It was because he wouldn't shut down the investigation at Trump's prodding. But go on with your talking points parroted straight from Trumps fucking twitter feed personal speculations.

Good to see Trumpkins now dismissing their Lord and Savior IG REPORTS when the tides begin to turn and the Treason Trials and Popcorn Parties they so eagerly anticipated and planned for are all for naught. Wait.... since Trump controls the IG, and the IG is now deep state, does that make Trump Deep State??? :messenger_face_screaming:
Begone, conspiracy theorist. You sucked the dick of Russiagate for two years and you have dribble on your chin.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Funniest tell about the Steele dossier is that it several times says that Russia has looked into the Clintons and wouldn’t you know it, they are squeaky clean! Hilarious to even include this. Like if that isn’t a massive tip off I dunno what is.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
I mean, there's a Special Council report detailing exactly how and why Comey was fired. It was because he wouldn't shut down the investigation at Trump's prodding. But go on with your Trump apologetics with talking points parroted straight from his fucking twitter feed personal speculations.

Good to see Trumpkins now dismissing their Savior and Lord IG REPORTS when the tides begin to turn and the conspiratorial dirt and Treason Trials and Popcorn Parties they so sorely desired doesn't turn up. Since Trump controls the IG, and the IG is now deep state, does that make Trump Deep State??? :messenger_face_screaming:
You should have spent more time looking into the post history of people you are calling Trumpkins rather than coloring words and typing sentences only to strike them out. I really don't think Eclipse is a Trump supporter nevermind a Trumpkin.

At least your unironic use of the word Trumpkin gives new posters here that missed your defense of Antifa and years of Trump/Russia conspiracies a heads up about what you are all about.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Just to add to this the reporting is that many people have stepped forward to give more testimony, not just Steele.

I think both sides are spinning because Hannity is taking this as a win as are people like Sara Carter.

So best to wait for the IG report to come out, and for Muellers testimony.