• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rev3Games extensive live demo of Resogun

JoeFenix

Glad to hear online coop is day 1, thought it was going to be patched in later.

PS4 system seller for me, the only game I'm truly excited to play at launch!

AAK

That 1st boss fight is a bit of a rip off of the Stage 4 boss from Hard Corps Uprising.

The frame rate goes to hell during the boss explosions :(

tensuke

Dear God dem visuals. It's supposed to be under 1gb too, isn't it? Will ease the pain of 50gb downloads on the 15th.

Did anyone else notice Adam mention something about the resolution and it not being important next to gameplay.... Then he was corrected by the guy from Housemarque who said, that they couldn't achieve the reflex type gameplay at anything less than 1080p/60fps

Nags

Banned
Did anyone else notice Adam mention something about the resolution and it not being important next to gameplay.... Then he was corrected by the guy from Housemarque who said, that they couldn't achieve the reflex type gameplay at anything less than 1080p/60fps

Yeah I caught that. He mentioned that 60 fps is necessary with this game, he didn't get into it with the resolution though (but I know he was thinking it).

It's talked about in the video. 3d support coming along with other additional things they can come up with, also looking to the community for any ideas. It will have ongoing support.

Ah that's great, sorry just watched some of the pretty graphics as in work and have no sound.

The more I watch this game the more I'm hyped about it. This is my most anticipated launch game. Sony needs to get this game onto their demo stations

Ploid 3.0

Still no 1080p file? I guess resolutio.. ok not going to do that. Come one though, we were promised HD pure goodness.

looks great. even better i'll get to play it free after ps+ :')

lord knows i'm already spending enough money at console launch.

Top Bottom