• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rhythm Heaven The Best + (3DS) - June 11th

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The title is Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus, but stylized with a + sign. It only was in the Japanese Direct (hurting more on its chances of a release overseas :/ ) but it's there. Yep, has a slew of old minigames + new ones, all with new graphics. And I think new remixes too - since we see a bird themed remix of both old and new games.

Has download play for multiplayer. We see people playing Karate Joe with up to four players.

daydream

Banned
I'll have to buy a JP 3DS for this, won't I. >_>

Man, every time they transitioned to something else I was BEGGING the screen for it to be Rhythm Tengoku.

Dr. Buni

I should have watched the JP stream instead of the NA one. Anyways, this better come out in NA. It looks gorgeous.

NOA you have a job to do. you are supposed to release Nintendo games in the united States of America. in case you forgot what you do.

NOA you have a job to do. you are supposed to release Nintendo games in the united States of America. in case you forgot what you do.

image.php

If a super niche poor seller game like Fatal Frame can come to Wii U in NA, then this should be able to be released on the 3DS in NA.

Thank you, Region Three loader. I'll import this ASAP and play it on my old 3DS.

No thank you, Nintendo, for not announcing it for the West. But then again, I have to give you credit for developing the game in the first place...

Boney

Banned
So are the game remixes? Or is it just new graphics?

There's some new games as well.

Will ds games be touched based?

Either way, I want this so bad

for reference the one story clip is just tebiri introducing himself/herself and saying they want to go home so that's what you should set your expectations around when it comes to rhythm heaven story, lol

Thank you, Region Three loader. I'll import this ASAP and play it on my old 3DS.

No thank you, Nintendo, for not announcing it for the West. But then again, I have to give you credit for developing the game in the first place...

If Fatal Frame 5 can come to NA, anything is possible. This is pretty much a lock for the west.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So are the game remixes? Or is it just new graphics?

There's some new games as well.

Will ds games be touched based?

Either way, I want this so bad

if you listen to the bird segment it has a new tune

and nope, buttons only

D-Man

Please come to North America.

I will buy this on Day 1, no matter how it is released. Just do it, NoA.

Eolz

Nice!
Wouldn't be surprised to see it coming it in the west actually. Nintendo is winding down their 3DS productions.

GWX

USA etc etc

Come in japanese (only translate text) and I'm already game. If fully translated (audio and all) make sure to include the original japanese tracks.

Impotaku

I'm confused with the buttons only thing, how are the DS games going to work or will they just not have any of the ones that have the flick control?

rjc571

Banned
flicks could be just "press A and X at the same time"

That would be kind of awkward, since the flicks usually require that you're holding the touch screen on the previous beat. It would be weird to try and press the X button while your thumb is already holding down the A button. They'll probably map the touchscreen flick to a shoulder button instead. Hopefully they'll keep the touch controls in as an option as well.

Top Bottom