Rhythm Tengoku for Wii announced!

Oct 7, 2006
If it uses motion it will be impossible to master. The wiimote not always detect your movement at the same exact time needed for a Rhythm Tengoku game...

Sep 14, 2006
Vitet said:
If it uses motion it will be impossible to master. The wiimote not always detect your movement at the same exact time needed for a Rhythm Tengoku game...
This is patently untrue. If you are precise, there is no reason it won't work. Hook up your wii remote to your PC via bluetooth and watch the readings.

Of course, if it takes advantage of Wii Remote Plus, then it's even less of an issue for those people who can't move/stop their hands on demand.

Oct 7, 2006
swerve said:
This is patently untrue. If you are precise, there is no reason it won't work. Hook up your wii remote to your PC via bluetooth and watch the readings.

Of course, if it takes advantage of Wii Remote Plus, then it's even less of an issue for those people who can't move/stop their hands on demand.
One thing is detect a movement. That is pretty precise, it's strange that the Wiimotion doesn't detect a shake of your hand. But have in mind, in this game, it has to detect your movement at the same exact time of the bar everytime. I think that's pretty hard to do, but hey, maybe this game can prove me wrong xD

Dec 14, 2008
I'm slightly worried about this considering how innacurate the wii remote is. I have the most faith in this team out of any nintendo team other than ead though, so I'm sure it will be great.

Dec 7, 2008
Australia
scratch-o!

love it. Although I share the similar concerns of the guy talking about the wii remote, it's going to be sort of hard to wave the thing around in rhythm... i think.

Oct 7, 2006
remz said:
scratch-o!

love it. Although I share the similar concerns of the guy talking about the wii remote, it's going to be sort of hard to wave the thing around in rhythm... i think.
For example this:

Is pretty bad and I never got a perfect score (and I'm pretty good at this, got all perfects on Rhythm Tengoku Gold), I shake hard both wiimote and nunchuk and some times it doesn't detect the beat at all (red circle)

Nov 16, 2006
steamcommunity.com
oh fuck yeah

edit: ^^ I regularly aced the songs in Rabbids so it can work. But I guess I would prefer button-based gameplay as well. Then again, I have faith in whatever they'll do, the scratching and tapping in Gold worked fine except in one game (seriously, fuck those Moais).

Oct 7, 2006
Haunted said:
oh fuck yeah

edit: ^^ I regularly aced the songs in Rabbids so it can work. But I guess I would prefer button-based gameplay as well. Then again, I have faith in whatever they'll do, the scratching and tapping in Gold worked fine except in one game (seriously, fuck those Moais).
I aced them to. But I want to do perfects! :D

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nov 1, 2009
This is the best news of the conference for me. The DS title was an incredible game and I hope they bring this to the US/EU as quickly as possible.