• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Ty4on

I will be going to bed at a normal-ish time this time around (round about now) and will be kinda busy this D1 with visitors and stuff. Nothing notable happening day end tho.

Ty4on

What would town Kawl do differently? Not much probably, but staying in fluff topic is comfortable as scum. Haven't done much research on it, but have noted scum tend to be kinda active in early game fluff.

Sorian

Banned
Sorian gets town points everyone else who responded is on my scum list you suckers.

knpVJ32.gif

But what if this is some clever trap to lull me into a false sense of security? I'll have to think on this more.

Sorian

Banned
What would town Kawl do differently? Not much probably, but staying in fluff topic is comfortable as scum. Haven't done much research on it, but have noted scum tend to be kinda active in early game fluff.

For real talk though, wouldn't this be an early assessment then? Not because we are only an hour in but because you'd want to compare to later behavior to see if it's actually activity during early game fluff or just activity in general.

Splitting grains of sand but its something to do.

Ty4on

For real talk though, wouldn't this be an early assessment then? Not because we are only an hour in but because you'd want to compare to later behavior to see if it's actually activity during early game fluff or just activity in general.

Splitting grains of sand but its something to do.
Not sure I quite get your question

It's not activity, but rather picking low hanging fruit. Popping in early game to make some fluff comments is an easy way of getting a post down. Later game I expect both town and scum Kawl to be more engaged in game conversations for different reasons.

Sorian

Banned
Not sure I quite get your question

It's not activity, but rather picking low hanging fruit. Popping in early game to make some fluff comments is an easy way of getting a post down. Later game I expect both town and scum Kawl to be more engaged in game conversations for different reasons.

If he's going to be active/pick at the low hanging fruit (which doesn't really work here since it's literally the only fruit) regardless then what is the analysis really saying. From a bird's eye view, it looks like you are just picking quoted and arbitrarily saying slight town or slight scum so I'm picking at the one not about me so I can follow a thought process that I'm not biased on.

Ty4on

If he's going to be active/pick at the low hanging fruit (which doesn't really work here since it's literally the only fruit) regardless then what is the analysis really saying. From a bird's eye view, it looks like you are just picking quoted and arbitrarily saying slight town or slight scum so I'm picking at the one not about me so I can follow a thought process that I'm not biased on.
There were other fruits tho, that's what made it jarring to me.

I made a few posts, got a few responses and then he ignores the and goes back to his initial fluff comment. FMPOV it's not showing an interest in the game.

I'm being very me me me, but I kinda made those posts to stir things up a bit.

I was assuming Kawl was making a high level joke about how there are no memories of the parasites but then I don't remember who said they were Rick and Morty fans and who weren't.

But there are memories of the parasites, just no bad memories.

*adjusts glasses*

Sorian masquerading as a true Rick and Morty Fan, much like scum masquerades as town? Interesting.

However, there are more pressing matters.
VOTE: Kawl_USC

What are we voting on? Does anyone have any Szechuan chicken sauce?

Oh yeah. Y’all aren’t trustworthy. I don’t like the Bronx-man vote but it is funny for an instant vote

Ourobolus

Banned
If I may be so bold I'd like to summarize the events of the first part of today.

CCS
LETS GET FUCKING HYPED UP IN THIS

Sorian
Sup nerds, town hooker in here.

Fat4all
pupper reporting for duty

CCS
I'm gonna hook your ball back to the no 8 all day

Kalor
Poor Mrs. Refrigerator. Gone but not forgotten.

Faddy
Wooooo! Let's get this show on the road
VOTE: Kalor  

Kawl_USC
Who?

CCS
Always a good opening vote
The wolf does not chase the rabbit without cause

Sorian
The wolf chases the rabbit to eat.

Ty4on
Hi
VOTE: CCS 
Bye

CCS
What is food when hunger is nothing but the soul's loss?

Fat4all
"the dog chases his own tail because what the hell is that? how'd that get back there?!? get back here you wiggling motherfucker!"
i would've had some fanciful gifs ready to go for day one, but im surprisingly busy at work for once and didnt have the time

CCS
I'm about to go to sleep, so I'll leave you with this:
What lies beyond silence?

Kalor
The name in the flavor for today.

Faddy
Reading the flavor? scum tell.

Fat4all
sobriety
sleep tight

Ty4on
Very slight town
Weirdly 

CCS
Actually, the answer is very quiet doggos
Very quiet

Bronx-Man
I am most definitely not not a non-serial killer in this game this time, guys
*winkWINK*

Ty4on
I don't like CCS' opening much. Kinda eager to do stuff, but not doing anything.
inb4 "ZOMG 15 MINUTES AFTER START" 

Sorian
I was assuming Kawl was making a high level joke about how there are no memories of the parasites but then I don't remember who said they were Rick and Morty fans and who weren't.

*Splinter
But there are memories of the parasites, just no bad memories.
*adjusts glasses*

Sorian
Or he's drunk and stayed awake for day start before peacing out.

I'll bring in Part 1b later.

More alcohol! We aren’t drunk enough yet!

I’ve got a plan, build a giant toilet, through a pool party in the toilet,

OPEN BAR!!!!! Can’t resist

flush the scum away!

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Kalor (1)
Faddy 81

Bronx-Man (1)
Ourobolus 118

CCS (1)
Ty4on 85

Kawl_USC (1)
Giant Panda 119

No active vote for Day 1: *Splinter, acohrs, Bronx-Man, Burbeting, CCS, Dr. Worm, Dusk Soldier, Fat4all, Kalor, Kawl_USC, Lord of Castamere, Nomadic Sparks, Penguin, Sorian, Swamped, zeemumu, Zeusy, Zippedpinhead

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 2, acohrs 0, Bronx-Man 3, Burbeting 0, CCS 6, Dr. Worm 2, Dusk Soldier 0, Faddy 2, Fat4all 6, Giant Panda 2, Kalor 2, Kawl_USC 2, Lord of Castamere 2, Nomadic Sparks 0, Ourobolus 7, Penguin 2, Sorian 9, Swamped 0, Ty4on 10, zeemumu 0, Zeusy 0, Zippedpinhead 6

Day 1 ends:
bla_1506290400.png

12 votes for majority

zeemumu

Oh shit I almost forgot this had started. Sorry guys, today was the first day of the new quarter and I've been out since 6am.

Sorian

Banned
I'm confused if Ouro just rehashed things word for word or wanted to make fun little quips about things so far.

Top Bottom