• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

I dunno if that would stop the confusion, honestly

The main threads name should probably be changed back to not have 'Rick & Morty' in its title now that the game is underway
I was under the impression they almost confused this game thread with the Off-Topic board thead about the show itself.

Fat4all

Banned
I was under the impression they almost confused this game thread with the Off-Topic board thead about the show itself.

Because the Rick & Morty show thread was on the Off Topic board and not the Community Off Topic board, my impression was that they had this thread and the Mafia topic both subscribed and confused them.

i know I did, even when responding last :/

Because the Rick & Morty show thread was on the Off Topic board and not the Community Off Topic board, my impression was that they had this thread and the Mafia topic both subscribed and confused them.

i know I did, even when responding last :/

The trick is to leave this tab open forever, then there is no way to screw it up. Unless you are me but I’m spectacular, so excuses are made.

Swamped

Banned
I'm here! Gonna get ready and then get into the game.

Seems like this roster is made of people I either know really well, or not much at all.

Zipped seems awfully chirpy, I'm taking that as a good sign for now.

I'm here! Gonna get ready and then get into the game.

Seems like this roster is made of people I either know really well, or not much at all.

Zipped seems awfully chirpy, I'm taking that as a good sign for now.

Day drinking it’s not just for weekends anymore!

2xzG8MD

Wait I don’t have any grandkids.... well if I do my 4-yr old has some explaining to do...

Sorian

Banned
Good morning everyone, also I'll go hard no on the "am I roleclaiming" question, I don't think a Mr. Meeseeks was in that episode.

*also adjusts nerd glasses*

I haven't played one of these in a while so I feel really out of my league trying to read anyone right now. Like I can't tell if any behavior is unusual or not.

Or maybe that will be a benefit because I won't have the same biases.

Ty4on

I haven't played one of these in a while so I feel really out of my league trying to read anyone right now. Like I can't tell if any behavior is unusual or not.

Or maybe that will be a benefit because I won't have the same biases.
There's nothing to read -_-

This start has been really slow

Top Bottom