• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

RIP Lil’ Bub 🥺

highrider

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
There was something really special about this cat. It was the fragility and strength of life in cat form. I followed Bub for years and often featured her in my avatar. She raised a lot of money for special needs pets, and I’m not even gonna lie, I choked up when I heard this. Thanks Bub, and Dude, you guys brought a lot of joy to a lot of people.

x1

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
This has been a bad year for feline meme stars. Grumpy Cat and Lil'Bub. They touched the lives of billions, and their stars faded too quickly. RIP.

Last edited:

dcll

Apr 28, 2017
What was wrong with that cat? I had seen a video of it before and it didn't look like a normal cat

highrider

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
I hope a lot of that merch money is going to a good cause...
I’m sure he profits from Bub stuff, but I think he’s a good dude. What we can say with certainty is Bub raised about 700,000 for special needs pets. The dude is not living all Papa John lavish. And even if it turned out he was some bad guy it was always about Bub.

Last edited:

Winter John

Mar 9, 2014
Is that one of them weird cats that can stand up on their back legs? I saw some Jap video the other day with one of them, it was weird as shit

Last edited: