• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of Nightmares screens (Sega + kinect + horror game) :|

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
YWTvr.jpg

LaI95.jpg

woLEz.jpg

z3Rko.jpg

o3i2c.jpg

you can find all kind of info about MS & E3 @ http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Press/PressKits/2011-e3

ced

Holy shit at that little jester, creepy.

Oh and before I forget, holy shit at how bad that looks heh

sleepykyo

Between this and that Shinobi game on the 3DS, Sega is really pushing those graphical boundaries. I'm really concerned about the frame rate when the visuals are this impressive.

where did the screens come from? being blown up to 1080p just makes the awful even worse lol

edit: never mind i see they have been resized since i looked at them.

bengraven

LAWLZ

Before I clicked, I said: "grey skinned zombies, silly masks, and probably some stuffed animals or toys".

I was redeemed.

Reallink

WickedLaharl said:
where did the screens come from? being blown up to 1080p just makes the awful even worse lol

Which is how a lot of people (possibly most) will be playing the game, so what's your point?

Milhouse31 said:
That thing in the center of the second pic is trying to dance ....
It looks like everything in the screens is trying to dance. Are we sure that this isn't some horror themed Dance Central spinoff?

And why does the first post always nail it? Is it some sort of GAF rule ore something?

buhdeh

For a second I thought this was referring to the rise of E3 nightmares (from the thread). Not that far off actually.

Top Bottom