• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of the Tomb Raider confirmed for January 2016 on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS4 IS HOLIDAY 2016. THAT IS APPROXIMATELY A YEAR FROM NOW.

THIS IS ABOUT THE PC VERSION.

PC

VERSION

THE VERSION OF THE GAME FOR THE PERSONAL COMPUTER PLATFORM

http://store.steampowered.com/app/391220/

all thanks to lashman

Jt32aJF.png

messed around with 2013 on my steam controller last night, felt so good. can't wait for this!

Green Yoshi

Earlier than expected.

Great game so far. I play it on Xbox 360 and have a lot of fun. In 1080p with 60 fps it will be even better, but I have no Gaming-PC.

Nice. Haven't got an XB1 yet. Looks like I could theoretically play this sooner than I'm expecting; figured PC version would be March.

TBH January should've been when the game launched across all platforms but ah well.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Sooner than i thought.

Wasn't rumored as 6 months? Maybe when they further delayed the Ps4 version they agreed with MS to release the PC version sooner.

Card Boy

Banned
Does this have elements of Metroidvania like 2013 had? I liked going back to previous areas with the new gear you acquire.

Truant

Damn, I thought we'd have to wait until summer to get the definitive version, and now it's weeks away!

Loved TR 2013.

Eolz

Awesome!
Expected it only for February-March, so I'm pretty happy about that! Will buy, had a lot of fun with the reboot, despite disliking some aspects.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Amazon france is right about something for once!?

Who ported it? Would nixxes have had enough time to even do it while working on the 360 version?

Corpekata

Banned
They really should've allowed this to release on PC at the same time. Gets them goodwill with their "seriously guys, we're trying really hard on PC this time" line, and makes them appear like Sony has with their dual releases, like they are impartial about games hitting PC at the same time, which is decent overall PR.

Amazon france is right about something for once!?

Who ported it? Would nixxes have had enough time to even do it while working on the 360 version?

it's nixxes, they do almost every single port for square's western titles. no sense it'd be anyone else

Is MS publishing the game on PC? If not i don't understand how the PC version benefits them.

don't think so, but maybe they're hoping people buy machines with windows on it or xbox controllers? i'm really reaching here as to why they'd even bother keeping it from ps4 until january at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom