• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rising Star Games autumn PAL line-up (Under Defeat HD, Virtues Last Reward)

482100_10151372361003636_395516416_n.jpg

Rising Star Games Autumn 2012 PAL line-up:

· Shifting World (3DS) – September
· Jewel Master: Cradle of Egypt 2 (DS) – October
· Girls’ Fashion Shoot (3DS) – October
· Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition (360/PS3) – October
· Virtue’s Last Reward (3DS/Vita) - November
· Super Black Bass (3DS) – November

Another great shmup thanks to RSG :)

Yeah, this is great news. Gonna hold off on importing VLR from the US now. Also glad I didn't spend all that money importing Under Defeat when it came out in Japan!

Would be nice if they got 999 on DS as well.

Llyranor

Please release Under Defeat in North America as well, RSG! We loved Akai and will love this too! Thank you kindly!

I guess I could have imported the PS3 version, but my arcade stick is for the 360.

I hope Under Defeat HD sees a North American release, but I'll certainly be importing the PS3 version from Europe if it doesn't. I sent a tweet to RSG asking but I haven't heard anything back.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
NICOLA 2 COMING IN EUROPE IS THE LOLLEST THING EVER :lol

Torraz

Whoa, didn't even know that virtue's last reward was due for the EU. Might not import the US vita version now...

redlemon

Wow I was really doubtful about virtues last reward getting published in Europe. Guess I better get 999 and see if I like the series.

and I am so going to buy Virtue’s Last Reward for the 3DS! This is such great news, because otherwise I would have had to import the US Vita version and buy a PAL Vita ;)

how are the chances that rising star will also localize Time Travellers? :)

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Huh, bringing Under Defeat to the West? Interesting. It's a shitty port from what I've heard, but good enough that people who don't have the DC version should still pick it up, as the game is fucking great.

Jigsaw

Banned
i almost bought the japanese version of under defeat for like 90€,glad i waited

lets hope the deluxe edition includes the 'dreamcast' packaging

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, bringing Under Defeat to the West? Interesting. It's a shitty port from what I've heard, but good enough that people who don't have the DC version should still pick it up, as the game is fucking great.
What's shitty about it? I suppose this would explain why the Dreamcast prices didn't drop when it came out. God dammit, I need it for my collection but I'm not dropping $120 on it. :(

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
What's shitty about it? I suppose this would explain why the Dreamcast prices didn't drop when it came out. God dammit, I need it for my collection but I'm not dropping $120 on it. :(

From what I recall, there was more slowdown in places and less in others, and a bunch of random glitches throughout the entire game. And I don't think any of it was patched. The shmups forum seems to be down at the moment, but otherwise, I'd link you to the thread on it there. People were... nonplussed by it. More so than usual.

Omikaru

Was originally going to get VLR on Vita via import. Now I have a choice (
I'll still probably get it on Vita, unless there's a compelling reason to go 3DS
).

This is spectacular news.

Reknoc

Virtue's Last Reward is really surprising.

Shame no one bothered to bring 999 over here though, so I'll have to import that at some point.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'd purchase the Under Defeat day 1 if we got the Deluxe Edition over here in the States

Can anyone confirm that Under Defeat is heading to PS3 in EU?
Reason I ask is Rising Star Games only have the 360 version listed on their site.

http://www.risingstargames.com/game.aspx?sku=under-defeat-hd-deluxe-edition

Exclusive Deluxe Edition includes
•Full game disc
•All current DLC and patches
•Digital art book
•Soundtrack CD featuring tracks from the New Order Mode
•New chopper to control, exclusive to this edition
•Letter from G.rev CEO and UD executive producer, Hiroyuki Maruyama

Page can only be seen if you set to Rest of the World.

hipgnosis

Incredible news. Yet again RSG delivers. Under Defeat will be a day 1 purchase for sure. Nice to see an edition with the soundtrack.

Riposte

I don't suppose Akai Katana in the US did all that well for RSG? Do they have more plans to publish here?

Yes Boss!

Yep, getting UDHD EU PS3 for sure.

Here is hoping they release both versions in NA as well. Would love to have a US 360 release.

Port is fine. New mode/music are cool and great to play on an HDTV with all the great modern sticks. Not too many decent sticks for the DC out there. Can only see the diehard fanatics complaining about the little differences.

Top Bottom