• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Fantastical

Death Prophet
VERONICA
giphy-downsized-large.gif

JSevere

feels like things are really starting to come to a head. the kids are all going through some shit and they're relying on each other to keep it together. episode did a really great job of showing that, especially with the Betty/Jughead diner scene near the end

break next week and then the final three episodes of the season. hard to believe we're that close to the end already

ZeroX03

Banned
Putting the Teen in Teen Drama with tonight's episode.

Chuck and Cheryl being full high school villains.

Jughead literally started rattling off cliches. I don't know what's intentional with that kid.

Veronica thinks Archie slept on the ground because he's a genetleman. What she doesn't know is he's too dumb to realize he could've got some action.

VeeP

Also something I didn't really understand in this episode. Why would Valerie go to Archie's house party if she had just broken up with him? And if your gonna go to the dudes party, at least talk to him a little bit.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Also something I didn't really understand in this episode. Why would Valerie go to Archie's house party if she had just broken up with him? And if your gonna go to the dudes party, at least talk to him a little bit.

Better question: WHERE THE FUCK IS JOSIE!?!?!? The two other Pussycats are here but not the leading woman?

Buuuttttttt I finally got some Kevin action. It was a really good episode. I actually thought KJ did a pretty good job acting drunk when he burst into the garage to talk about Val with Jugs. Seemed pretty realistic in my experience.

Just a fun/crazy episode. Highlight was definitely Val accusing Cheryl of twincest. And teasing Dark Betty again makes me excited. Hopefully she does something insane for the finale.

Better question: WHERE THE FUCK IS JOSIE!?!?!? The two other Pussycats are here but not the leading woman?

Buuuttttttt I finally got some Kevin action. It was a really good episode. I actually thought KJ did a pretty good job acting drunk when he burst into the garage to talk about Val with Jugs. Seemed pretty realistic in my experience.

Just a fun/crazy episode. Highlight was definitely Val accusing Cheryl of twincest. And teasing Dark Betty again makes me excited. Hopefully she does something insane for the finale.

She'll probably have a pretty decent part next episode because she's the girl in the Cover Girl makeup thing. At least I assume that means she's in it.

I'd just like to say that Casey Cott really knows how to wear a sweater. Happy for more Kevin action, but once again disappointed that he didn't have any interaction with Moose. (Why even set it up in the first place if it's going to be dropped like a lead balloon without any explanation.)

Lots of crazy stuff in this episode. P.S. Where the heck is Josie.

DominoKid

This fool Archie slept on the floor and V was ready lmao

Anyway is Chuck this much of a shit person in the comics? I know the drama gotta come from somewhere but the only black dude on the show has zip zero redeeming qualities. And unlike Cheryl there's nothing to be sympathetic towards him about

betty's mom a former serpent.
the dance scene again
veronica with the incest comment
betty's dark side. also she doesn't have long nails. how she dig them into the palm of her hand like that. i just tried.

This show would be infinitely better without Archie "Dumbest man alive" Andrews and Jughead "Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal" Jones.

Talk about insufferable characters.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
betty's mom a former serpent.
the dance scene again
veronica with the incest comment
betty's dark side. also she doesn't have long nails. how she dig them into the palm of her hand like that. i just tried.
You haven't awoken your dark side. Wear a slutty outfit and black wig and try to kill a man and then you should be able to.

Fancolors

Great episode with the right amount of soap in it. Wonder if Alice being part of the Serpents before is going to be relevant in the future.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Catching up now.

- "Actually Archie there were 4 Musketeers." Betty on some "Frankenstein's Monster" book-splaining right now lol
- Does Veronica actually need those glasses or is she just wearing them?
- Lol @ Veronica throwing shade about Jacquin being there cause it was inner circle only. Since when is Ethel inner circle?!
- Chuck just casually in the kitchen showing off his abs
- HAHAHAHAHA Alice Cooper playing Rear Window with those huge binoculars
- Eww. Jughead needs to crawl out of his own ass with this condescending speech to Betty
- Archie was getting roasted. This is your house dude, you can tell these people to roll on out
- Yeah, Alice is still hot. Her and Jughead's dad banged back in the day, obvi
- Archie & Veronica had to happen. Having a post party drunk heart 2 heart? You're gonna do it. Or did they? Veronica was in Walk of Shame mode but she was clothed.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Crazy episode. So much fun.

Also lol @ Hermione calling Mr. Blossom a wig-wearing monster and
redhead wigs being a plot point in the promo for the next episode
. His bad hairpiece was intentional all along.

Some scenes with her were cut that would probably help clarify her actions. The synopsis said "Archie tries to win Valerie (guest star Hayley Law) back with a romantic evening", and there was nothing of the sort in the actual episode.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
coachella, they out there

C9awO-vUIAAKEdC.jpg:large

love how Cole and KJ have been together basically nonstop since filming ended.

fernoca

Loved when Veronica said "happy birthday" in spanish to Jughead, they used the name he was given in the spanish versions of the comics: Torombolo. XD

Top Bottom