• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale Season 2 |OT| Something Wicked This Way Comes

cj_iwakura

jCN5lQV.jpg

There will be OPEN SPOILERS FOR SEASON 1 FROM THIS POINT ON.

Consider yourselves warned.

eGGi1E8.jpg

Archie's father has been shot. Jughead's joined the Southside Serpents. Cheryl burned her place to the ground after her murderous father hung himself. Mr. Lodge is coming home.

Bughead is a thing.

And that's only the beginning...

You can also watch Season 1 here, in the US at least. (Or on Netflix/Hulu/most-streaming-services-of-choice I believe.)

Pxb1fFs.png

KJ Apa as Archie Andrews

Lili Reinhart as Betty Cooper & Cole Sprouse as Forsythe 'Jughead' Jones

Camila Mendes as Veronica Lodge

Madelaine Petch as Cheryl Blossom

Ashleigh Murray as Josie McCoy

Casey Cott as Kevin Keller

Hot Dog

???...

pUn50rH.jpg

F5RNrpf.png

Season 1 OT
Season 2 Promo
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Announcement Thread

WWt9tsb.png

(We now return you to your regularly scheduled witchcraft-free CW sitcom, already in progress.)

caliph95

Reminds me in the Sabrina comic
Veronica and Betty
are witches, not the Harry potter kind but the worshipping Satan and blood sacrifice kind

I would love if they go forth with it

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Riverdale: Even the dogs are hot

Great work on the thread. Ready to get back into this. Hoping the larger episode count lets them give some of the supporting cast more screentime. Kevin, Reggie, and the Pussycats need to shine.

Gin-Shiio

Crazy how fast they are pumping this out. Hyped for more crazy Betty and Jughead. My hopes for this season is Kevin having more to do than being the gay best friend and Veronica having more substance to her character than her daddy issues. Not holding my breath on the latter with the on-going story developments however.

Sean C

Very things on TV were as much fun to watch last TV season than this show. Consistently great at doing camp/soap, and they got progressively better at striking some genuine emotional beats toward the end.

The female characters, especially, are so great.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Let’s do this! Very happy this got a second season.

edit: this thread already. :lol can’t contribute as I’m on mobile.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I’m wondering what will be of Josie this season. Scheduling also affected her part in season 1, but it was pretty funny how she was listed as a series regular while Kevin wasn’t. Hell, even Valerie had more of a presence than she did with the protagonists.

Pachimari

Probably my most anticipated show this season! Can’t wait to head back to Riverdale, and hopefully we’ll even see Sabrina but I’m not expecting it.

Team Veronica!

Gin-Shiio

I’m wondering what will be of Josie this season. Scheduling also affected her part in season 1, but it was pretty funny how she was listed as a series regular while Kevin wasn’t. Hell, even Valerie had more of a presence than she did with the protagonists.

They could work her in as a proper regular starting now, but she wouldn't be missed as a guest character at all.

ShadyK54

Hope they give her at least something to do.

Also looking forward to how Hiram will mess everything up (more than he already has).

Geist-

Watched the first couple episodes and wasn't into it. Is it worth finishing?

I only ask because all the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina imagery is suddenly making me super interested.

JSevere

won't be able to watch the episodes live like I could last season because my classes run late this semester so I'm excited to catch this on the CW app on Thursday mornings. :p can't wait to see what the writers got cooking this time around, hopefully it includes more Josie

Hey, so is Sabrina getting a TV show?????

lol

Can't wait for Riverdale Season 2. Season 1 was ten times better than it had any right to be. Hope Sabrina is dark, twisted, and fucked up.

Not

Banned
I still haven't gotten through season 1.

I love the aesthetic. I can't sit through hourlong episodes.

Top Bottom