• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

robert downey JUNIOR is very insecure about his height

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

CDJvLZy.jpg

wl83HDb.jpg

0QBoArl.jpg

(seriously, what is this...)

pzCOWNw.jpg

1. I don't blame him. Short men are discriminated against in every area of life for something they can't control.

2. He's a Hollywood actor and his entire career is based around his image and appearance.

strobogo

Banned
Whatevs. He's Iron Man. He shouldn't worry about it. Jeremy Renner is a short little shit, too, and he does action movies all the god damn time.

Lunchbox

Banned
every chick in those photos are wearing footlong pencil heels that makes them walk like emus and putting stress fractures on their toes and ankles

but downy jr. is the one at fault here

#equalsociety

Don't know why he would be, dude has a lot of game and is a mad baller. And he's iron man. It's funny because I don't consider 5'7 or 5'8 to be short.

Kacho

Gold Member
Had no idea Javier was so short. Damn.

Anyway, poor RDJ. I'm reminded of that Seinfeld episode where George wore Tims to make himself appear taller to a woman he was dating.

Busty

Banned
After the Avengers someone should tell him to stand on his wallet so that he may tower over every human being else like a colossus.

Javier is 5'7?!

Exactly what I said! How the fuck is that even possible?!

I was genuinely surprised. I thought he was 6ft at least. AT LEAST.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I was looking for stuff on Google and I came across search suggestions for celebrity heights...it's quite the rabbit hole. Lots of dudes are obsessed with how they compare I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom