• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rochester NY Protest finally showing their actual meaning?

RoboFu

Oct 10, 2017
Ignore the spectacle of the US flag. Notice the end what the second flag they are putting up. These are the real people who have taken over the BLM movement and their groups are known to becoming more and more communist driven.

Also a second tidbit. this is just hhearsay at the moment bnut there is more and more talk of the rochester resturant "take over" was a hoax. completely set up. one of the biggest tells is there was no one who said "I was in the resturant and im mad!" anywhere. no real outrage from anyone who was there. No push back form anyone or the resturant. no broken windows no damage.

Corrik

Jan 20, 2018
Pittsburgh
I mean, of all the things to complain about, they took the time to properly fold the flag and respect it fully. I don't have the biggest issue with that as long as they were returned to who owned it.

Reactions: Batiman

RoboFu

Oct 10, 2017
I mean, of all the things to complain about, they took the time to properly fold the flag and respect it fully. I don't have the biggest issue with that as long as they were returned to who owned it.
reread my post im not talking about that flag. Its the rainbow one.

Feb 7, 2012
Will they be putting up the Chinese flag next.....this prob deserves its own thread..maybe someone else can do it im trying my best to keep away from politics

• Fire
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

zeorhymer

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Also a second tidbit. this is just hhearsay at the moment bnut there is more and more talk of the rochester resturant "take over" was a hoax. completely set up. one of the biggest tells is there was no one who said "I was in the resturant and im mad!" anywhere. no real outrage from anyone who was there. No push back form anyone or the resturant. no broken windows no damage.
Let us assume that it was a hoax. What were they going to gain by making it up? Also, who would want to speak up in these times where the police won't do a damned thing? Remember the Nulu restaurant that was getting extorted by BLM and they refused to follow it? Bunch of shits tried to shut them down. I wouldn't blame anyone who ate there to not say a word.

Umbral

May 7, 2020
Ignore the spectacle of the US flag. Notice the end what the second flag they are putting up. These are the real people who have taken over the BLM movement and their groups are known to becoming more and more communist driven.

A soccer player got released for things his wife said. An NBA announcer was fired for tweeting ”All lives matter”.

The clergy and its followers have brought their sanctimonious wrath down on the head of the high-class. What working-class person would dare say anything to expose themselves to the ridicule, threats, bodily harm, property damage, job loss, or even death? These are all potential consequences for speaking against the church. Heretics will remove their own tongues lest they lose their heads instead.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

FreedomOfSpeech

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2019
The propaganda comes in where the American flag is nicely (properly?) handled, where the rainbow flag just sweeps across the floor due to incompetence.