• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravien56

XShagrath said:
Sucks that it's not going to be available until after the game. That's gonna be like 11pm!

Because HMX hates the PS3?

Because the PS3 sucks for DLC
lol That doesn't even make sense. I can dlc share. I think the Wii would be worse for dlc than the ps3.

XShagrath

ravien56 said:
lol That doesn't even make sense. I can dlc share. I think the Wii would be worse for dlc than the ps3.
DLC sharing is a joke. (and akin to piracy in my eyes)

The fact that Sony only "allows" updating once a week is also a joke.

XShagrath

birdman said:
You learn to deal with it.
It's just funny that Sony can "break the rules" once a year during E3 and release content every day. I guess MS can afford more/better servers due to all of us chumpy Gold members.

ravien56

XShagrath said:

If you could do it on 360, you'd be all over that shit. Also, the updating once a week thing kinda sucks but I know every thursday night, there's gonna be a ton of shit there, instead of on 360, constantly having to navigate those menus if I wanna find something new.

birdman

XShagrath said:
It's just funny that Sony can "break the rules" once a year during E3 and release content every day. I guess MS can afford more/better servers due to all of us chumpy Gold members.

And yet they plaster the NXE with ads. The numbers don't add up on either system.

XShagrath

ravien56 said:
If you could do it on 360, you'd be all over that shit. Also, the updating once a week thing kinda sucks but I know every thursday night, there's gonna be a ton of shit there, instead of on 360, constantly having to navigate those menus if I wanna find something new.
No, I would not. That's taking funds away from the developers I love and respect. I get deals on MS points all the time as well (which isn't very often for PSN cards).

Anyways, I'm done with console wars and going to lunch. Peace.

ravien56

XShagrath said:
No, I would not. That's taking funds away from the developers I love and respect. I get deals on MS points all the time as well (which isn't very often for PSN cards).

Anyways, I'm done with console wars and going to lunch. Peace.
Ehh its more like playing games you would never buy yourself.

Ashour

birdman said:
Which is why I didn't say he did it.
OK then.
XShagrath said:

lol how is it akin to piracy when the polices of the service says it's OK.

Also I like the once a week update since it has the same anticipation feeling as DLC Friday. Sony give exceptions if the developer asked for and there's a reason for it like when Activition released Death Magnetic on a Friday which means HMX didn't ask.

Ashour said:
Which was never proven.

And an innocent man just pays $20 million in hush money, only to have multiple further accusations surface over the years?

Michael Jackson was not a pedophile in the same world where Elton John is more masculine than Charlton Heston.

XShagrath

Ashour said:
OK then.

lol how is it akin to piracy when the polices of the service says it's OK.

I think it's been said that the "DLC sharing" wasn't the intended usage. It was for people who had multiple PS3s or who's PS3s had been broken/replaced. I could be wrong though.

Mileena

Banned
Archie is going to buy the Wolverine game :)lol) but doesn't have $5 to buy WC3? Get your priorities straight bro. TFT >>>>> shitty licensed games

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
What's funny is that PS3 is the only system where DLC hasn't been cracked. :teehee

corkscrewblow said:
Archie is going to buy the Wolverine game :)lol) but doesn't have $5 to buy WC3? Get your priorities straight bro. TFT >>>>> shitty licensed games
Damn son, read the rest of the thread. I decided against it because it would cut into my HoN time. I don't like RTS games outside of HoN anyway so screw Warcraft.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
ravien56 said:
DLC is cracked on 360?
Yeah, but you need a specific 360, a specific mod and some other insane shit. It isn't just Rock Band DLC that is cracked. afaik, ALL 360 DLC is potentially cracked.

And no, I am not linking anything about it. I just brought it up as a talking point.

corkscrewblow said:
Just get War3 and Frozen Throne. I'm horrible at RTS and still think it's an amazing game (and better than StarCraft)
I'm probably gonna fall victim to the Starcraft 2 hype and pick it up. Fucking Blizz should release Diablo 3 first.

ravien56

Archie said:
Yeah, but you need a specific 360, a specific mod and some other insane shit. It isn't just Rock Band DLC that is cracked. afaik, ALL 360 DLC is potentially cracked.

And no, I am not linking anything about it. I just brought it up as a talking point.

I'm probably gonna fall victim to the Starcraft 2 hype and pick it up. Fucking Blizz should release Diablo 3 first.
Yea don't bother, I don't wanna hack my 360.

birdman

corkscrewblow said:
Just get War3 and Frozen Throne. I'm horrible at RTS and still think it's an amazing game (and better than StarCraft)

Ah, how I long for the days of another Warcraft that's not an MMO.

Ronabo

The version of KMFDM's A Drug Against War that's up on the RBN is either a live version or a new mix of it that wasn't on the original album. Regardless it's good and arm rape like I thought.

birdman

Megadeth-RustInPeace.jpg

20th anniversary Harmonix. Remember that.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
RUST IN PEACE CONFIRMED

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
corkscrewblow said:
HMX GODS CONFIRMED OMFG

SOMEBODY COME CLEAN UP THIS MESS I JUST MADE

Charron said:
Someone get a mop. Looks like Corky just exploded.

I told people to get a mop. I knew we would need a mop. Nobody listens to me...

Mileena

Banned
Every guitarist has to buy the full album. This is going to decimate the best pack we currently have, Peace Sells (or Texas Flood).

MEGAFUCKINGTON
Charron said:
I told people to get a mop. I knew we would need a mop. Nobody listens to me...
yea but you said you don't listen to me... payback bitch.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
MrOctober said:
I'll be the first.

Shit DLC.
I love you. :lol

Seriously, who the fuck wants The Who and Rust in Peace? Fucking garbage if you ask me. We should be getting new artists.

Ronabo

WOW. One of the best Metal/Thrash albums ever.

How come I never get the zine till almost the end of the day or sometimes the next day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom