• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League on Switch Cross Platform with Xbox and PC. No PS4 Support

EvB

Online Multiplayer supports up to eight players, and Cross-Network play will be supported as well, allowing Switch players to hit the field with players on Steam and Xbox One.

PS4 nowhere to be seen...

Chris1

Wow considering RL had PS4/PC cross play first this is definitely unexpected. I would have thought they would side with PS4/PC over Xbox.

JlNX

What are they thinking, when your less open than Nintendo then your doing something wrong. At least Nintendo with the switch has been becoming a lot more open.

ps3ud0

Love to see how this works as it's likely to inform us why Sony are so reticent in approving this.

I assume it wouldn't rely on XBL like Minecraft naturally does to tie the populations together.

ps3ud0 8)

gamz

It's up to the Sony's userbase to complain or it'll just get worse. Stop making excuses for them and start complaining​ on social media and wherever else.

So there won't be Sony/PC/Switch with no Xbox? PS4 excluded totally? Great thing I got it on PS4 then. /s

Come on man, just enable it. People gave MS shit for trying to tout this cross play thing as just blowing smoke but we're starting to see it play out. I know it's only a few games so far but those are two big games that are excluding Sony from cross platform play and that's inexcusable. Sony needs to comment on this fast before people start getting anxious.

theWB27

Love to see how this works as it's likely to inform us why Sony are so reticent in approving this.

I assume it wouldn't rely on XBL like Minecraft naturally does to tie the populations together.

ps3ud0 8)

So odd to see so many people ok'ing Sony's stance on this.

Top Bottom