• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocksmith 2014 |OT| - Everything is improved, except the OT.

RavageX

This game is currently available on humble bundle at a nice discount, so I was wondering if it is really worth it as a total beginner to pick up and actually learn to play guitar with it.

I have bought an electric guitar years ago, but was to lazy and never actually started learning. But would be interested and probably more motivated doing it through this game, so if anyone who picked this game up years ago or recently can help me with the decision, then I would be really thankfull. :)

Yes mate, yes. This is so well supported that you WILL find songs you like and have always wanted to play, and there is no feeling quite like playing a riff you've heard on the radio or in your car hundreds of times in real life.

Nailing a solo too!!

Javthusiast

Banned
There is the 2014 remastered version for sale on psn for 12$ currently which I am probably will be going for. Sucks that the cable costs more than the game itself.

When I tried this years ago there was a really off-putting delay on the sound of my guitar. Had I set up wrong or is this something you just have to deal with?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Is there any way to fix input issues on PS4? I switch from PC to PS4 because I thought it would be more convenient, but it's telling me that 70%+ of everything is a miss. I got 3% on fucking Blitzkrieg Bop. Changed my TV to game mode, no help there.

Variety Song Pack XXII – $9.99

Annihilator “Alison Hell”|Lead/Alt. Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –
Dishwalla “Counting Blue Cars”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –
Ghost “From The Pinnacle To The Pit”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [D Standard] –
Wanda Jackson “Long Tall Sally”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –

Iorv3th

Is there any way to fix input issues on PS4? I switch from PC to PS4 because I thought it would be more convenient, but it's telling me that 70%+ of everything is a miss. I got 3% on fucking Blitzkrieg Bop. Changed my TV to game mode, no help there.

They say to not use HDMI for sound. If you can use optical. There is a delay over HDMI. You can go into options and there is a setting you can adjust for delay but it's better to use optical audio if you can.

2000s Mix VI – $7.99

* Andrew W.K. “Party Hard”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –
* Angels & Airwaves “The Adventure”|Lead/Rhythm [Capo Required] | Bass [E Standard] –
* Coldplay “Shiver|Lead/Alt. Lead/Bass [E Standard] | Rhythm [EABGBd#] –

Top Bottom