• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Rockstar Games Collection Coming Soon, 4 games for the price of 1

thekonamicode

Jan 29, 2012
Release date is November 13th in the states, MSRP of $59.99
found the price and release date on cduniverse.com

Lakitu

st5fu
Jun 7, 2004
Bully should be there instead of Midnight Club but pretty good if you haven't got any of those games.

Goldenroad

Jun 14, 2012
Canada
4 games that overpromised and underdelivered. Woo
Maybe for you. I wasn't promised anything. In fact Red Dead Revolver was awful, so Redemption way over delivered, and given that LA Noire was a brand new IP, it also WAYYYY over delivered. GTA Episodes were just icing on an otherwise amazing cake. Midnight Club I could care a less about though.

MormaPope

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
4 games that overpromised and underdelivered. Woo
The bitterness people have for Rockstar is unmatched this gen. I also don't remember any promising on Rockstars part for those game's, reviews might of done that.

TheVoidDragon

Jan 9, 2012
A little suprised to see 4 big games together, usually it's XBL Arcade games or similar things. If i didn't have LA noire i'd buy it.

Crayons

Banned
Nov 27, 2009
I have none of those four games, so I would definitely get it for PS3 if the price is right.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nov 2, 2007
Is this full priced? If so it might be cheaper to just look around and pick up these games individually.

Goldrusher

Oct 18, 2006
Flanders
5 games actually:

1. Midnight Club Los Angeles
  2. Grand Theft Auto: The Lost & Damned
  3. Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  4. Red Dead Redemption
  5. L.A. Noire

Goldrusher

Oct 18, 2006
Flanders
Or Midnight Club, for that matter.
It says Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition, which includes all the DLC.

• The South Central Map Expansion (free)
  • The South Central Premium Upgrade (new cars & races)
  • South Central Vehicle Packs 1 & 2 (even more new cars)

MormaPope

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Somebody needs money bad ic. And GTA V is nowhere to be seen....
Umm, there's no price gauging or trickery though. You get four games for the cost it would be to buy all those game's separately. If you think Rockstar is depending on this pack of games to finance a project like GTA V, you're straight up bonkers.

Also which game developer doesn't need money bad? Sounds like you feel neglected that this pack is coming out instead of GTA V.